Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Printer Ink Promotion Especially For NSC

Business Ink

Aug 8, 2014
Hello North Stand Chat.

Business Ink here, a company that supplies printer ink cartridges and toners (and printers too). Most of our customers are business users, which I know there’s a fair few of on here but we do also supply the public. If you’ve got a printer we can look after you.

We’re not going to pretend that to anyone other than ourselves printer ink is the most exciting thing on the planet. It’s probably equal to toilet roll in your list of priorities. A necessity that you don’t want to be spending too much time or money on but if you run out, there’ll be problems.

We can supply manufactures original ink but the real savings to you can be made on compatible and remanufactured cartridges. Compatible are manufactured from scratch to fit a particular machine whereas remanufactured are recycled cases, cleaned out, the consumable parts replaced and refilled with lovely ink. Don’t forget, if you use manufactures branded ink the chances are that it is probably remanufactured too! As with everything the quality of various products can vary hugely but you can rest assured that we only supply products of the best quality possible - none of the ink we sell is refilled by a bloke sat in his kitchen using a pipette.

Like most companies we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and our customer service but the long and the short of it is we aim to save you money.

On top of giving you fabulous prices we’ll also give any NSCer free delivery (normally £6.95) on orders over £50 for August. Just mention NSC or Kanchelskis to qualify.

Call us: 0800 234 6504
Email us: sales@businessinkltd.co.uk
Tweet us: https://twitter.com/BusinessInk1
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/businessinkltd
Check us out: www.businessinkltd.co.uk

Business Ink

Aug 8, 2014
Yes, we'll be slipping Bozza a little something later on.

We are Brighton fans by the way, despite being based in Dorset. I grew up in East Sussex and like every good son of Sussex I’ve passed on my love of the Albion to my kids. Frankly you’re going to have to order an awful lot of ink if they’re going to get their hands on the new kits.

Thanks,

Tim

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I use an Epson Stylus C86 and pay £1 per cartridge when buying 6 or more.
Cartridge codes are 0441 / 2 / 3 / 4
They are "Jetplay" version [compatibles] and I've been using them for about 4 years without any issues with either ink flow or quality ...

Can you compete?

Business Ink

Aug 8, 2014
I use an Epson Stylus C86 and pay £1 per cartridge when buying 6 or more.
Cartridge codes are 0441 / 2 / 3 / 4
They are "Jetplay" version [compatibles] and I've been using them for about 4 years without any issues with either ink flow or quality ...

Can you compete?

Give us a call and I'm sure we'll look after you!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Are your inks suitable for 'Print at Home' match tickets for the Amex?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Business Ink

Aug 8, 2014
We can supply these at great prices, pop us an email across or call the team on 0800 234 6504 for your quote!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Hmmmm I prefer to support actual local business, and there are two good old school office supplies firms in Brighton and Hove, both of whom have Albion fans working there!

Business Ink

Aug 8, 2014
That's lovely. There's lots of places to buy printer ink, locally and nationally. Obviously if you're happy with your current suppliers, that's great!

As a daily user of this site I thought it would be nice to have our company show it's face here for a couple of weeks.

Business Ink

Aug 8, 2014
There's never a dull moment being an Albion fan and this week has been no exception but we just wanted to thank the NSCers that have been in touch over the last few days. The response so far has been fantastic!

Thanks a million.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do you stock printers as well?

Business Ink

Aug 8, 2014
Thinks if their prices are really good they would be ready to advise all, rather than e/mail for a quote.
We don't have a price list only because there are thousands of different printer models with hundreds of different cartridges available. The guys in the office really know their stuff. If you give them a call on the freephone number you can tell them your printer model, what you use it for and they will be able to advise you on the different products available to you.

I'm not one of the experts, I leave all of the printery stuff to them. I'm the bloke that when he's not wasting far too much time on NSC is daydreaming about Calderón's awesomeness.

Do you stock printers as well?

Yep, give us a call. We'll be back in the office at 9am.

Finally, we'd all like to thank the great and the good of NSC for the response to our advert and obviously to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for letting us advertise here.

Up the Albion and see you at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here