Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This PGA golf.......

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
What a second shot which led to the eagle....great camera placing, watched it all the way.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Compulsive viewing, the best end to a major this year. Going to be a late finish. My money is on a 3 way play off, fowler, mickleson and mcilroy

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
This is sport at it's best, tighter than a duck's arse at the top, a massive test of their mental strength as well as skill.

A shame it might not finish tonight
Well said.

Mental strength in this game is a phenomenal asset. I'd be a nervous wreck......

No way Michelson..... Just no waaaaay.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
This is silly. I don't understand anyone who says they don't like golf, this is proper, proper drama. So tight, completely impossible to call.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Can't believe Rory is only -1 for his round. He's playing some amazing stuff.....got a feeling he's going to win...if he gets the putter working of course

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
An amazing day so far, hope Rory can kick on past the Americans. Financially I win more if Fowler or Mickelson win but I'd rather see Rory win.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Really hope Rory wins now. He's had to watch Mickelson and Fowler piss about scrambling the whole back 9 while he hits every fairway. Could see Mickelson chip in some impossible shot to win though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here