Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your neighbours this season

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Still sitting in the heart of library land in the WSL. The few season tickets around me are still here from last season, but deafening me with their silence as usual. A fair few pay per game families around with bored and restless kids. Many many empty seats around though.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Got some great lads at the back of the north row AA, lots of rowdy behaviour in the back, also lots of abuse towards the ref during the Sheffield game, perfect place for me to be

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
East Stand Lower, as per all seasons, same crew. So twenty, yes twenty, minutes into the new season you start shouting abuse at JFC. I really question people's motives here, what are you trying to do, tell a young lad he's crap, in your opinion. Not sure this is going to help the situation.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very promising, left the fools in W1D behind me and having gone upstairs have people who introduced themselves to me and wanted to talk football and not moan constantly about everything

Last edited:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Still sitting in the heart of library land in the WSL. The few season tickets around me are still here from last season, but deafening me with their silence as usual. A fair few pay per game families around with bored and restless kids. Many many empty seats around though.

Haven't got any.
Didn't have any last season either.

Front row, family stand, don't get it?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Anyone moved to the south? It was the one area that was full on Sat. No i don't mean the away stand.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Moved from the East to the North. It's early days but the people around my new seats seem a lot less irritating that the moaners I used to sit near. The views a lot better than I thought it would be as well.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
AA 328 - the seat covered in bird sh1t, not that I sit in it anyway

The guy shouting 'your a *****king idiot' to the ref if you heard it
There were a couple of older blokes next to me in N1E who moved to get away from some agreessive types on the other side of them. There was a young dad and son in there seats yesterday, hopefully they have thick skins!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here