Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the little kid in the West Stand who wears a Liverpool Kit

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Same last season, and he's still wearing it this season!? Are his parents trying to be ironic? Its inconceivable to me, why the hell you would dress your child up in the colours of another football team?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
100% agree. Although the amount of kids I saw at the AMEX and in the shop with the new top on was very encouraging to see. Bad for the parents wallets mind. :thumbsup:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If he wants to wear the Liverpool top why is he not at stadium mk this must be the most popular ground for wearing other teams tops

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Saw another kid of about 11/12 years in a Manure shirt in SW. Just mentioned it in a slightly loud voice that he might like to wear something different in future.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I don't care how old you are if you wear an shirt from another club in the amex you are a wanker. And your parents did a bad job...

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Harmless. Just the way it is, he probably loves all football at the moment and will pick one club when he's ready. Being a friendly club, no Millwall/Chelski-type knuckle-dragger will take umbrage hopefully.
Being a friendly club, we could also get him to stand up at half time and lead a rousing chorus of 'You'll never walk alone?' too?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They should be put in stocks by the north stand entrance so drunk fans can throw out of date pies at them

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
there's probably a good 10,000 people who'd quite like to wear a Premiership team shirt on matchdays.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
ButD5t5IYAAhPPn.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How assertive ... I bet no kid messes with you.
It was a hint, no more. Alternatively we could all encourage our sons, daughters, nieces and nephews to wear the colours of the ever more glamorous Prem teams, it is only little old Brighton after all, only support them cos they are local........

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
This kid is in full Liverpool kit and then has the audacity to expect a high five from Gully and co.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Same last season, and he's still wearing it this season!? Are his parents trying to be ironic? Its inconceivable to me, why the hell you would dress your child up in the colours of another football team?

Why dont you get a few people round you to chip in for some type of albion top when its bogof or somrthing nice gesture without being rude

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here