Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

V Bolton

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
I'm looking forward to my first trip down...is row c ok? And where's a good place for a beer before the game? Will I be able to get "ä" on a kit?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
1) If it's raining, you'll get soaked assuming it's Row C in a lower tier.

2) Dick's Bar and the concourses are the only places at the stadium itself, The Swan pub is a short walk away.

3) Not sure, but probably not.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
1) If it's raining, you'll get soaked assuming it's Row C in a lower tier.

2) Dick's Bar and the concourses are the only places at the stadium itself, The Swan pub is a short walk away.

3) Not sure, but probably not.

Ok so I might be wet then! Hope Sami is worth it! Ok I've heard of the swan on here before...maybe if I ask the shop might do it specially...I'm a Leverkusen supporter since Sami left Liverpool. Now I follow brighton too

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hello.

Sit near the back, better view.

There's a bar at the ground, otherwise drink in town before heading to the game.

Almost certainly not.

Given that English isn't your first language and you're new to the city I suggest having several reads (and then ignoring the majority of) the clubs travel advice, wherever that is kept.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Hello.

Sit near the back, better view.

There's a bar at the ground, otherwise drink in town before heading to the game.

Almost certainly not.

Given that English isn't your first language and you're new to the city I suggest having several reads (and then ignoring the majority of) the clubs travel advice, wherever that is kept.

Enjoy :thumbsup:
Ok thanks I booked row c already..thanks for the information...:drink:

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Can I take a big camera in? I don't have different lenses but a bigger zoom

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Can I take a big camera in? I don't have different lenses but a bigger zoom

Probably not, if you did it discretely and didn't use it all game long you might get away with it though. Phones etc normally fine.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Probably not, if you did it discretely and didn't use it all game long you might get away with it though. Phones etc normally fine.

Ok thanks I'll try. At Leverkusen it's ok with my cam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here