Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So many dreams broken so early.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
I have never known a Championship season when so many teams have suffered total melt down on the first day of a new campaign. 9 clubs on nil points, no passion, no future, no point. Here's to the 2015/16 season.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have never known a Championship season when so many teams have suffered total melt down on the first day of a new campaign. 9 clubs on nil points, no passion, no future, no point. Here's to the 2015/16 season.

Have you found out about Santa too ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

They will probally all get relegated, their owners will sell up, and next season they will all play in front three men and a dog

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Its the end of the world im just going to watch the european cup matches on tv from now on and support whoever the the sun newspaper predicts to be the winner

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
They will probally all get relegated, their owners will sell up, and next season they will all play in front three men and a dog

In our case that will mean putting up prices of pies and drinks about 9,000 percent to keep us PLR. And ordering Piglet's Pantry to make dog food.

Barber OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here