Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Update: Will Buckley moves to Sunderland confirmed, three-year deal **

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Newspaper reports starting to emanate that Sunderland are going to swoop for Will Buckley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
West Brom are also interested but haven't made a formal offer yet. We could have a bidding war on our hands.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Maybe that's why he was only risked for 25 mins yesterday. Take the cash before his hammies go ping again.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
We may have a chance of topping the FFP league which will be a great achievement. We'll be playing a full development team before long though.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Take the money and run

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really hope not but can't see him fitting in to the way Hyypia seemingly wants to play (inside forwards rather than wingers).

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Very sad to say it but think we should really cash in now. Brilliant player on his day, but doesn't seem to have many days any more. Could obviously backfire and he'll be awesome again for somebody else, but after the last 2 seasons I'd say its unlikely he'll find that form with any consistency.

Immortalised by those goals v Donny at least. I'll never forget that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe that's why he was only risked for 25 mins yesterday. Take the cash before his hammies go ping again.
Does that mean CMS is off as well?

I'm gonna take my boots to the next game.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Really hope not but can't see him fitting in to the way Hyypia seemingly wants to play (inside forwards rather than wingers).

Buckley and LuaLua are redundant players in a Sami set up. Hope a decision to sell Kaz isn't on the cards too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here