Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you STARTING to lose FAITH in Bloom & Barber running the ALBION ?

Have you FAITH in B & B running the Albion ?

• I've LOST faith in them

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I'm losing FAITH in them

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • I still have FAITH in them

Votes: 139 68.1%

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they are doing their best
if we have not got them who do we have eh!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know it's supposed to be a funny thread, but seriously they seem to be all about the real estate and the accountancy bottom line. They've IMHO dangerously taken their eye off the ball as regards the only thing that matters to anybody that buys a match ticket which is the playing side and a bit of entertainment for yer money. Sad to say, might actually take a brush with relegation to make them re-focus on what counts to anybody in the stands.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I know it's supposed to be a funny thread, but seriously they seem to be all about the real estate and the accountancy bottom line. They've IMHO dangerously taken their eye off the ball as regards the only thing that matters to anybody that buys a match ticket which is the playing side and a bit of entertainment for yer money. Sad to say, might actually take a brush with relegation to make them re-focus on what counts to anybody in the stands.

It's a SERIOUS question for once, let whoever reads NSC for Barber know how we feel

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Off the field and behind the scenes I think they are building something solid for the future and it will pay dividends when it all comes together (new ground/facilities, academy etc) but I feel when it comes to the actual football team/recruitment we are lacking bigtime and has been going backwards for a while now. It's very well putting prices up on everything (season tickets, food, drink etc) if what's on offer warrants it, yet we basically have a league one quality side after selling off our best assets and charging fans premiership prices.

Not really good enough if you come to watch a decent game of football and be entertained! Isn't that what it's all about? It seems to be the last priority as things stand at the moment and has been this way for a while now.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
This is for SUPPORTERS of the Albion only so DISCOUNTS you

vic_bob_handbags_zpsd74e25e2.jpg

I used to find you funny Ernest, really I did.

Now, well a bit like Lee Evans, it's just the same thing over and over again.

Update your material or die a comedic death.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Off the field and behind the scenes I think they are building something solid for the future and it will pay dividends when it all comes together (new ground/facilities, academy etc) but I feel when it comes to the actual football team/recruitment we are lacking bigtime and has been going backwards for a while now. It's very well putting prices up on everything (season tickets, food, drink etc) if what's on offer warrants it, yet we basically have a league one quality side after selling off our best assets and charging fans premiership prices.

Not really good enough if you come to watch a decent game of football and be entertained! Isn't that what it's all about? It seems to be the last priority as things stand at the moment and has been this way for a while now.

few hours into this week and I think that will still be post of the week at the end of the week

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
When Oscar left Barber was lording the fact we had all these high caliber managers applying for the position, then they go and employ Hypia this guy looks like he couldn't rally a tin of baked beans let alone a championship side pushing for the play offs.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Am I supposed to be taking you seriously? But you're using capitals. I get so confused between your clever characters you see.

He's taking it to the next level - I think it's beyond triple-bluff now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here