Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WARD being protected?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Not in the team or bench as Wolves take on Norwich. Hopefully a positive sign for us or maybe he's just going somewhere else. Sorry if fixtures

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not in the team or bench as Wolves take on Norwich. Hopefully a positive sign for us or maybe he's just going somewhere else. Sorry if fixtures
I might have misheard but I believe the 5-live commentator said in his preview words to the effect of:-

'Wolves are leaving £176,000 a week worth of wages out of their match day squad'.

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
How many times do Wolves have to say hes not in their plans! He wont play for them again....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
At the moment it seems like Ward and co are happy to pick up their big wages whilst sitting at home rather than taking a pay cut for first team football.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
not in the team or bench as wolves take on norwich. Hopefully a positive sign for us or maybe he's just going somewhere else. Sorry if fixtures

i thought wolves had always said they had no place for him.

how many times do wolves have to say hes not in their plans! He wont play for them again....

kenny jackett doesn't want him in the squad, along with doyle and o'hara apparently.

this
this &
this

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
At the moment it seems like Ward and co are happy to pick up their big wages whilst sitting at home rather than taking a pay cut for first team football.

How many times does it have to be said on here that the stumbling block in the Ward transfer has nothing to do with wages, and everything to do with Wolves (By at least 2 reputable sources)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here