Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One club - one ambition.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What does this actually mean to you?
What is YOUR definition of it?

Some knob jockey who has been on a sh*t marketing course thinking they're clever.

Corporate nonsense.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
more annoying is the Season Ticket ads telling you to "Earn Your Stripes"....makes my blood boil that one!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What does this actually mean to you?
What is YOUR definition of it?

Its meaningless. Doubtless deliberately so. And self-defeating due to being so open to ridicule.

Personally I'd suggest (as have many others), that due to the club's current preoccupation with investing in real estate rather than players, that One Club, League One Ambition is uncomfortably close to the mark.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Meaningless corporate drivel

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
To me it says we can't think of our own slogan so let's just copy southamptons. It's nonsense and I actually think this should of been something us fans should of had a vote on.

Feb 14, 2010
It is 100 years since the start of WW1 when Sussex men and Brighton players went war to the tune od Sussex by the Sea... "and we show them all the we stand or fall, for Sussex by the Sea". So instead of using the slogan "Stand or Fall", we pay a bloke with skinny jeans and a marketing degree a few quid to come up with a meaningless slogan of "one club, one ambition". It just goes to show how some people cannot see the wood for the trees.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Meaningless corporate drivel

Very definitely this. It's this kind of nonsense which makes me a lot more disconnected from the club than I was during the Goldstone and Withdean days.

We're becoming just like a big corporation instead of what we should be, a FOOTBALL CLUB.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Aah, thems were the days

BHA.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here