Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this club Premier League Ready?

Are BHA PLR?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have heard from the powers that be that we are but what do you a fan (customer) think?

No fence option

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I think the infrastructure is in place. Maybe we need to work on certain things. And when we do go up, I'm sure there will be money to buy the better players we may need to survive the 1st season and not come straight back down. I'm not worried. It will happen.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We don't even have an assistant manager let alone a decent striker. NO we are not ready by a long shot.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
In terms of infrastructure, yes we are 100%. But squad wise we are far from ready, we arent at the stage to get there yet let alone be ready.

Confident this will change though

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'm staring to believe the powers that be, think that a training complex and a stadium, give you some divine right to go up....We are Prem league ready off the pitch, but we are a million miles away from it on the pitch.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think the infrastructure is in place. Maybe we need to work on certain things. And when we do go up, I'm sure there will be money to buy the better players we may need to survive the 1st season and not come straight back down. I'm not worried. It will happen.

How do you think we are going to get up there in the first place without investing in better players?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I'm staring to believe the powers that be, think that a training complex and a stadium, give you some divine right to go up....We are Prem league ready off the pitch, but we are a million miles away from it on the pitch.

Do you really think that, having spent all that money on infrastructure, the powers that be are not prepared to spend money on the squad? It would be highly illogical and business suicide not to be willing to invest in the squad. I am certain the money is there, they just want to spend it wisely, which I am sure that they will.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you really think that, having spent all that money on infrastructure, the powers that be are not prepared to spend money on the squad? It would be highly illogical and business suicide not to be willing to invest in the squad. I am certain the money is there, they just want to spend it wisely, which I am sure that they will.

You'd think wouldn't you? We have shown pretty well no ambition to get out of this division since Poyet left in the quality of players brought in. Ward was quality but we don't seem willing to pay for him now, Upson, who lost interest in another season. Lingard on loan, Stockdale and ummm....

Thank God Oscar papered over the cracks, can Sami do the same with an even weaker squad?

My faith is somewhat dented I have to confess.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
You'd think wouldn't you? We have shown pretty well no ambition to get out of this division since Poyet left in the quality of players brought in. Ward was quality but we don't seem willing to pay for him now, Upson, who lost interest in another season. Lingard on loan, Stockdale and ummm....

Thank God Oscar papered over the cracks, can Sami do the same with an even weaker squad?

Oscar inherited a squad that came 4th - it did not require major overhaul. Since then we have lost our better players, true, and have yet to replace them. Yet being the optimum word there. Wait until the end of the window before losing faith.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

This,,,just who have we bought, who really flicks your switch???....No one!!!...25+ Goal strikers get you promoted, along with gifted creative players. At the moment we have neither and we are not going anywhere, until we get them....and they cost big money, not a few hundred grand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here