Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the 3 B's read NSC and the comments on Facebook. If so.... (Oh and Sami)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It depends.

If they have definate top quality signings on the way soon, I can't imagine they are that worried, as the mood will turn around very quickly.

If not, they probably know themselves it will be a grim season, and that fan mood will drop through the floor anyway.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's important to know what your customers think. From the feedback I hear at and outside the ground, most of them clearly don't post on here. On the train back yesterday almost everyone to a man, woman and child expected no more than what we got. I think the percentage of posters on here who think all will be ok, is far higher than the reality....I sure the club have someone who monitors social media and chat rooms. As to whether they care or not, I doubt it.....Spend spend spend, is all Barber's seems worried about.(that's the customers, not the club,,,obviously)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
dear old Ron Pavey used to be the clubs eyes and ears, sadly he has gone and no one has replaced him
not as though they would take much notice anyway

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
They have someone who reads all the comments, don't worry. And there are people inside the club who know what the fans are thinking.

The question is whether those people's voices are listened to.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If I were Tony Bloom and read some of the many moronic comments on NSC, I'd think "Why do I bother?"
Yes, but surely he'd also appreciate that he knows a lot of details about the club that most if those making the comments don't ( for example progress with transfer targets ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here