Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Alan Partridge clip or quote.....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
God, too many to choose form but I think one of my favourite lines was (I think i've got the details right) first episode of I'm Alan Partridge and he is in his Radio Booth

"It's 2.30..................................AM"

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
"Stop rubbing your fanny on me!"

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
"My first guest was born within the sound of the Bow Bells. He is a Cockney man. Thirty years ago he crawled out of the maggot-ridden cesspit that is the East End of London."

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"It may be chocolate to you, Jill, but to an unwitting member of staff this could look like some sort of dirty protest against the standard of service in the hotel, which I happen to think is very good. I mean, it’s not five-star, but it’s certainly competitive."

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
"My Ukrainian girlfriend was attacking me with a rubber hammer... she's mildly cretinous."

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Fire, fire, the fair's on fire!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
They can say what they like about jesus but for me Niel Diamond will always be King of the Jews.

Ahhhhh ladyboys

Lyn, Lyn Ive put a spike through my foot

(Whilst micheal was talking) got to go know as I dont talk....goerdie......what was that!, I meant that was just a noise

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
(Whilst micheal was talking) got to go know as I dont talk....goerdie......what was that!, I meant that was just a noise

It sometimes hard to understand the Geordie.......

people

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
It sometimes hard to understand the Geordie.......

people

Thanks thats the one (knew I hadnt got it right) brilliant, I, Partridge is well worth a read aome great quotes in there ......none I can remember off the top of my head though

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
"Look mate I don't want to shag your wife, although from the promotional video it looks like I would have a ruddy good time " :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here