Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An open letter to the bloke who stole my left wingback

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Last season I'm sure I carefully left a player at left back while I went for a wee in the Derby game. He was tall, fit and ever present in the league and he could push forward in a sort of wingback stylee too. It seem some :censored: had stolen him after we had spent :censored: hours getting his signature. We seem to have been treating him as some sort of :censored:ing loan or something.

I bet he's languishing in :censored:ing Wolverhampton with those thieving black country :censored:s tucked up in some sort of :censored: under 21 setup or something. Honestly I'd only turned round for a minute and he was gone :censored:.

And whoever you are, replacing him with :censored: Calde is just taking the :censored:ing piss out of a club legend. Not only have you stolen our prize left back but you're making a fool out of :censored: everyone.

:censored:s.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Last season I'm sure I carefully left a player at left back while I went for a wee in the Derby game. He was tall, fit and ever present in the league and he could push forward in a sort of wingback stylee too. It seem some :censored: had stolen him after we had spent :censored: hours getting his signature. We seem to have been treating him as some sort of :censored:ing loan or something.

I bet he's languishing in :censored:ing Wolverhampton with those thieving black country :censored:s tucked up in some sort of :censored: under 21 setup or something. Honestly I'd only turned round for a minute and he was gone :censored:.

And whoever you are, replacing him with :censored: Calde is just taking the :censored:ing piss out of a club legend. Not only have you stolen our prize left back but you're making a fool out of :censored: everyone.

:censored:s.

Very good
I think the traditional response is: calm down you have anger issues

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Calm down. I think that extra pint you had yesterday went to your head.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here