Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The only good thing yesterday was getting a free pint

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Was minding my own business and noticed a pint looking unattended.

Asked around and no one claimed it, so :drink::drink::drink::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We must have some fans who can't take their drink.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Asked around and no one claimed it, so :drink::drink::drink::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I must say you looked rather trim in those shorts too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That was mine. The queue for the toilets was too long.

If anyone wants to buy some war medals, I've got some up for sale on Ebay, can't say where they came from, apart from the war. Discount for cash too *TapsNose*

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If anyone wants to buy some war medals, I've got some up for sale on Ebay, can't say where they came from, apart from the war. Discount for cash too *TapsNose*

Do you want to bundle them with the gardening vouchers I found in the East the other year?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

That's so strange, I put a pint down,had to go back to my car and when I returned ,my drink was gone.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Do you want to bundle them with the gardening vouchers I found in the East the other year?

:ohmy: I thought this was just a lighthearted thread?

Now you've supplied information relating to an ongoing serious crime investigation, be prepared for a knock at your door.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
HELP!
Can anyone help me? Yesterday afternoon I put my pint down having put varying amounts of medication in it. For some, the side effects can lead to people wanting to go and live in Croydon and support their local team.

We need to find the person who drunk the pint urgently and give him a stomach wash out and copious enemas.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
HELP!
Can anyone help me? Yesterday afternoon I put my pint down having put varying amounts of medication in it. For some, the side effects can lead to people wanting to go and live in Croydon and support their local team.

We need to find the person who drunk the pint urgently and give him a stomach wash out and copious enemas.

I believe Marc Almond has just tweeted that he was the person who drank your pint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here