Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Petition Thread-Bring Back The Seagulls Chant At Corners

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Maybe rose tinted glasses but im sure Goldstone days the chant of "Seagulls" was pretty much guaranteed when we had a corner.

Seems to have lost its way over the years.

Surely a good time to encourage over 20,000 people to revisit and join in a chant that is unique to us.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
What about the theme from The Great Escape?

Yesterday was a perfect opportunity to use that. It seems to have been consigned to history.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Maybe rose tinted glasses but im sure Goldstone days the chant of "Seagulls" was pretty much guaranteed when we had a corner.

Surely a good time to encourage over 20,000 people to revisit and join in a chant that is unique to us.

A 'what's the point' chant would be more apt!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There was one moment in north west yesterday where the seeeeagulls was sung at a corner and it was deafening! I agree op!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bring back taking a decent corner would be more useful ...the way we take them these days we might as well not bother and give them a goal kick

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Falmer needs safe standing. IMHO. 12th men are definitely worth the investment.

I feel the hardcore of our fans like the serial away dayers make alot of noise. The west stand is an embarrassment.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

At Withdean, in H Block, we did the extremely camp 'Oooo its a CORNER!' chant. We'll be disappointed with that Withdean H Block corner chant :blush:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I did try to get block N1D singing 'seagulls' - the NSK lot did it and some of N1E

Though there was lots of abuse towards the ref from everyone in the North

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There was one moment in north west yesterday where the seeeeagulls was sung at a corner and it was deafening! I agree op!

plenty joined in too......but not enough!

maybe its just me and you have to over 40 to remember everyone doing it.

Its a classic UNIQUE Albion moment......come on chaps lets bring this back!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yes I endorse this! Bring back "SEAGULLS...SEAGULLS..." etc. for all corners, free kicks, pennos, etc. If you keep it simple more people will join in.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

I think we need to work out how to take a decent corner before we worry about supporting chants.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Yeah, good call!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I will not give up on this

This saturday against Fulham........SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS everytime we have a corner!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here