Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I genuinely think

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That with another 3/4 quality signings in the next three weeks, we will start to murder other teams this season.
Mark my words.
Phat Baz has spoken !! :thumbsup:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I agree, but do you think we will get them ?

We can but hope but as it stands we don't even look close to signing anyone, I know the club like to keep things quiet on signings until they're done but there's always somebody who knows something and the news does get out when a deal is close.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
That with another 3/4 quality signings in the next three weeks, we will start to murder other teams this season.
Mark my words.

I like your style PB, but who are these quality players that have to be available? Can't see it.....

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
And if we don't get 3/4 QUALITY players in, we are in deep shite. That team that started yesterday's game is relegation fodder. Fine at the back as usual, but totally clueless and toothless going forward and creating chances.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
And if we don't get 3/4 QUALITY players in, we are in deep shite. That team that started yesterday's game is relegation fodder. Fine at the back as usual, but totally clueless and toothless going forward and creating chances.

We were fine at the back because they didn't really test us. There will be many teams in this division, far better than SW who will destroy this side IMO.

I want to know where these quality players are coming from? As far as I can see there isn't this huge transfer list of quality players.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Mark my words.

I think your right and personally hopeful of this. I also hope that by the time we have these players that we havent handed 15 points to our competition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here