Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An open letter to the bloke that stole my pint

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Dear :censored:head

You utter utter :censored:

I queued up for hours for that :censored:ing thing only for you to pinch it whilst my guard was down and going for a wizz

what sort of :censored:wit are you,im sure during the week you rob pensioners of their war medals and shag your sister after for a bit of celebration.

I bet you wear tight denim shorts you mong,the ones with the turn ups like a hipster Jimmy Saville,your Rolf Harris beard simply rounds of your utter prickknobishness.

I really hope you zip up your :censored:,expose flesh and fall into a vat of chilli with 15 million on the scoville scale

I will now be wizzing in every pint i buy.........steal at your peril.....you have been warned!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I queued up for hours for that :censored:ing thing only for you to pinch it whilst my guard was down and going for a wizz

what sort of :censored:wit are you,im sure during the week you rob pensioners of their war medals and shag your sister after for a bit of celebration.

I bet you wear tight denim shorts you mong,the ones with the turn ups like a hipster Jimmy Saville,your Rolf Harris beard simply rounds of your utter prickknobishness.

I really hope you zip up your :censored:,expose flesh and fall into a vat of chilli with 15 million on the scoville scale

I will now be wizzing in every pint i buy.........steal at your peril.....you have been warned!

I think you have anger issues. Calm, calm, calm.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Wipes mouth with massive grin on face whilst rubbing large belly !!! :ohmy::albion2:

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm afraid mate there is some real scum bags around. Some **** was driving down the wrong side of the road trying to park on the way home from the football last night. He didn't like it because I was coming up the road, so what he did was get back in to his normal lane, as he passed me he swerved for me and nearly hit my car.

I went fing mad, if I didn't have to pick my wife up I would have gone to have a chat with him. Dangerous fcker who shouldn't be on the road. You get them everywhere. In your case, if you can't be bothered to wait just pinch someones else drink. Scum bags. I know how you feel.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm afraid mate there is some real scum bags around. Some **** was driving down the wrong side of the road trying to park on the way home from the football last night. He didn't like it because I was coming up the road, so what he did was get back in to his normal lane, as he passed me he swerved for me and nearly hit my car.

I went fing mad, if I didn't have to pick my wife up I would have gone to have a chat with him. Dangerous fcker who shouldn't be on the road. You get them everywhere. In your case, if you can't be bothered to wait just pinch someones else drink. Scum bags. I know how you feel.

I find your elongated story somewhat out of place......what are you hiding? (suspect no.4)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I have a theory here :)

Maybe Paul Barber spotted an unattended pint and sold it in the away end for FFP profits, or else if you left it with mates they probably did him a deal and you need better mates.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Wear bright red lipstick, take a swig and if you leave said pint and it is pinched you can find the scumbag easily enough 😎

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here