Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom and his investment

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can somebody answer a question for me has TB actually paid for The Amex and Academy or has he just stood as guarantor against payment of the bils not critisizing him just curious of how it works

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Can somebody answer a question for me has TB actually paid for The Amex and Academy or has he just stood as guarantor against payment of the bils not critisizing him just curious of how it works

Or just do some fu**ing homework.

What? Are you questioning his commitment now are you?

Or, are you just being a moaning weasel that has nothing better to do than ram some attention up your ass on football rumours?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has anybody questioned his commitment. In most cases directors of clubs do not actually give the club the money but guarantee it with the banks and wondered if this was the same type of situation . So I suggest you go back and think again knowall.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Has anybody questioned his commitment. In most cases directors of clubs do not actually give the club the money but guarantee it with the banks and wondered if this was the same type of situation . So I suggest you go back and think again knowall.

Look at me. You spend all your time writing bullsh*t on a kids website.

Fantasy island brigade.

Oh I was just asking.......WAS you?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was simply asking a question that some may know the definitive answer. Is he as cash rich as many assume because he didnt start investing until 2006 cos he didnt have the money but has spent a hell of a lot since then.

Surely the cheques that were paid out to build the stadium were signed by the football club, using funds that had been provided as a loan by Tony Bloom - albeit a loan that he might not expect to be repaid? Or, to answer the original question ... no, Tony Bloom didn't pay for the stadium, the Club did.

If I'm wrong, someone who has read the accounts will no doubt correct me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was simply asking a question that some may know the definitive answer. Is he as cash rich as many assume because he didnt start investing until 2006 cos he didnt have the money but has spent a hell of a lot since then.

I actually think it's a fair question. I do not think he has ever said it's all his own money. He may well have borrowed some for all we know.

Seriously, have you been asleep or just not listened to or read anything on BHA's funding since TB became majority shareholder?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The idea of him having guaranteed bank loans is a non starter as the whole reason for his investment was the banks being unwilling to lend at the time. This much I believe is fairly well documented

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I know he will never ever see a return, unless we get to the prem. And we will never get to the prem unless we sign some quality. A fantastic training complex and a great stadium, that everyone is so proud of and rightly so. Will look a bit of a white elephant with 12,000 people in it and 1st division football. Which don't kid yourself folks, is exactly where we are heading unless someone sorts this mess of a squad out.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I know he will never ever see a return, unless we get to the prem. And we will never get to the prem unless we sign some quality. A fantastic training complex and a great stadium, that everyone is so proud of and rightly so. Will look a bit of a white elephant with 12,000 people in it and 1st division football. Which don't kid yourself folks, is exactly where we are heading unless someone sorts this mess of a squad out.

I hope you have told Tony Bloom that, I think he needs to know

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Investment is a bad choice of word.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I hope you have told Tony Bloom that, I think he needs to know

I would hope someone has got the balls to tell him, or maybe they haven't that might be the problem. Maybe he is surrounded with spineless arse lickers who just blow sunshine up his arse.....That starting XI yesterday was the worse Albion team to take to the pitch in a championship match at the Amex....No problem with the keeper, or the defence and I will even let Crofts and Lualua off, but a strike force of O'Grady and Fenelon must be the worst in the div and JFC is very very average at best and although Ince huffs and puffs a lot, I don't ever see any creation from him, but then perhaps that's not what he is there for. As for Kemy,, well enough said.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The stadium belongs to The Community Stadium Company Limited. The Community Stadium Company Limited charges rent of £1 million a year to Brighton and Hover Albion Limited.

Both companies are 100% owned subsidiaries of Brighton and Hove Albion Limted. Tony Bloom has 96% of the share of Brighton and Hove Albion Holdings Limited, costing about £65 million, and loans of about £120 million

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here