Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Filthy rich and claptrap

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
So we have an English Brighton fan who has funded our brilliant stadium and our world class training centre, and wants to put everything in place to ensure that we can compete with the very best in the years to come, not just this year, but decades into the future. Ours is not some sheikh from a faraway hot climate who has come in with wallet open, knowing absolutely nothing about our club or its history, chucking money about to try to buy titles up like some kind of oil financed trophies. What we are seeing at the moment is the start of something massive for this club.

Yet, we have people moaning about queues for this and that, moaning about food pricing and selection. Moaning because Sami didn't win his first game in charge. Moaning at certain players who came off the bench today but couldn't turn the game around single handedly.

Get a grip moaners. You are behaving like spoilt children. Get some reality. You are being rediculous.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So we have an English Brighton fan who has funded our brilliant stadium and our world class training centre, and wants to put everything in place to ensure that we can compete with the very best in the years to come, not just this year, but decades into the future. Ours is not some sheikh from a faraway hot climate who has come in with wallet open, knowing absolutely nothing about our club or its history, chucking money about to try to buy titles up like some kind of oil financed trophies. What we are seeing at the moment is the start of something massive for this club.

Yet, we have people moaning about queues for this and that, moaning about food pricing and selection. Moaning because Sami didn't win his first game in charge. Moaning at certain players who came off the bench today but couldn't turn the game around single handedly.

Get a grip moaners. You are behaving like spoilt children. Get some reality. You are being rediculous.

100 per cent this.

It's pathetic listening to all the spoilt brats moan like 5 year olds without a toy to play with.

I despair having to read all the pathetic tw*ts posting utter durge on this place. It's a bloody fan farce of epic proportions

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Instant gratification culture is rife. No one is prepared to wait our work for anything.

Let em moan and let the people at the club get with it. I trust they have the best interests of the club at heart and the moans won't change that.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Instant gratification culture is rife. No one is prepared to wait our work for anything.

Let em moan and let the people at the club get with it. I trust they have the best interests of the club at heart and the moans won't change that.

Some people just have no patience,the cogs of Project Bloom are slowly working their stuff.

The day eventually will come when we earn the right to play again with the big boys above us.

And what a sweet :censored:ing day that will be

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Some people just have no patience,the cogs of Project Bloom are slowly working their stuff.

The day eventually will come when we earn the right to play again with the big boys above us.

It won't be a sweet day… we'll be beaten 1-4 at home to Arsenal.. Oh and people will still be nicking pints.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Spot on.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Could be that people want to help out by spending in the stadium? Very difficult to do when the food and service are crap! but i suppose after tb put millions in we should just put up with it:facepalm:

People giving away free pints ins't exactly helpful.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I understand fans turned up in the new bar in the east stand and when the shutters went up they had to wait till the pumps had been cleaned if this is true someone needs a bollocking. Fans I believe are e-mail PB with another complaint these are so simple to get right and very frustrating for fans. I was lucky I was in a Que for a Harvey's at one of the mobile bars in WSU when the four fans in front were told the lager had run out this was 13.55hrs so I said that would do nicely I have a pint of Harvey's .

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I understand fans turned up in the new bar in the east stand and when the shutters went up they had to wait till the pumps had been cleaned if this is true someone needs a bollocking. Fans I believe are e-mail PB with another complaint these are so simple to get right and very frustrating for fans. I was lucky I was in a Que for a Harvey's at one of the mobile bars in WSU when the four fans in front were told the lager had run out this was 13.55hrs so I said that would do nicely I have a pint of Harvey's .

I am really happy that your individual adventure/struggle to get a pint at the game ended well. Did you hear that we have the best training facility in the country? When you think about it, it is amazing just how far we have come in such a short time.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Absolutely. Even if we get relegated we will still be premier league ready and have a brand new spanking hotel. Bring it on Tony.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

I agree, BUT I understand the frustrations. Fans are paying top dollar for every aspect of the Amex 'experience', and that experience is getting worse. I've actually changed my opinion slightly with regard to this. I too used to think that all modern football fans were impatient wankers who couldn't grasp that a) not every team can be successful and b) not every season will see 'progress' and the odd backward step is all part of the game.

But football is so expensive these days and fans make a real financial investment in their team. Consequently I can see why people moan like crazy when they've paid all that money and bought into the 'premiership ready' dream, and then the team is palpably weaker than it was a year ago. Yes, it's 'stupid', but at another level it's perfectly understandable.

And leaving aside the playing side (which could well improve) the ticketing shambles yesterday was unforgivable and was very much the actions of an organisation who take their 'customers' for granted (as they know they're not 'customers' in the true sense of the word).

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Agreed..................my NSC has been playing up horrendously for about a week and I cant access threads or some pages but for once I am glad because I knew it would probably not worth the effort after yesterdays defeat. :thumbsup:

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean

Instant ??? We have been waiting years for it.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I do agree with some of the original post, but the new pricing for the refreshments and the service was shocking. Adding to that, I noticed bags being searched for food etc, on the north stand as supporters were coming into the ground.

The club are not playing a long game, in my opinion

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope dont agree. We are at a level now where we should be beating an outrageously shit team like Weds. No question no arguments. I support brighton i know when we have beem beaten by the better team. Even barnsley at home last season they were fantastic that day. But dogshit teams like weds. Not on your ****ing nelly. Im angry. Very angry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here