Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien 2014/15 Thread

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I'm going to try and update this thread throughout the season every time Kemy Agustien pulls on the shirt with a summary of his contribution to the game for his ludicrously high wages.

Game one - Brighton 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday

beached_whale650.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't argue he has been a success, or that he has yet given us a notably good performance, but I really don't see the direness of his performances so many of our fans seem to see.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Although he made a lot of bad passes, he was the only one trying to create something with through balls and being more direct.

Although Princess Diana didn't wear her seatbelt, she was the only one who walked through a field of landmines

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I wouldn't argue he has been a success, or that he has yet given us a notably good performance, but I really don't see the direness of his performances so many of our fans seem to see.

Agreed. Classic bed wetting because we lost.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Agreed. Classic bed wetting because we lost.

Are people getting paid a £5 for every time they say "bed wetting "?

Whatever the debate about his performance I'm not happy to see a professional football player playing for my club carrying that weight whilst being paid silly money. There are exceptions to the rule like Franny Lee and Jan Molby but they are exceptions!

Kemy answers his critics

downloadfile.jpeg

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lazy fat ****er. Get rid.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
He spent most of the half time having a chat with a Wednesday player rather than warmiming up with the rest of the subs. That was a bit annoying.

He appears to be a bit lazy but the accusations of him being fat are a bit odd. He's solid muscle. I think he has the ability to be a good player for us but he needs to up his game first.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I don't normally like to criticise individual players but I've not been able to believe this guy since I saw him at the start of last season at Leeds. He couldn't be bothered to warm up at half time then. I'm yet to see anything good about him. On another thread someone described him as "a snail on mogadon".Thats a pretty good description.

When it's come to Kemy my bed has been soaked from the day I first saw him! It doesn't take a loss or a bad performance by the team to say he's the most disappointing performer that I've seen play for the Albion since I started supporting them in the mid-70s. Maybe I've just see him on the wrong days, but the majority on here now seem to agree.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thought he was mediocre yesterday in a mediocre performance. Why he is being singled out though is beyond me as he can't be held responsible for the first half performance......or can he? As for comments about his weight and being the worst player in 40 years, that's just a hysterical reaction

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Thought he was mediocre yesterday in a mediocre performance. Why he is being singled out though is beyond me as he can't be held responsible for the first half performance......or can he? As for comments about his weight and being the worst player in 40 years, that's just a hysterical reaction
Has he ever been anything else than mediocre?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. You can see he HAS been a good player, in that he is mobile and looks forward to pick out a good pass, but is normally unable to deliver it. If it is just a case of getting his eye in, he could unlock defences with accurate channel balls for example. This will obviously come with game time, but he needs to be showing it in training to ensure he gets those competitive minutes...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great, yet another thread slagging the scapegoat off, he only had 30 minutes and came into a team with ten men who were losing.i know he wasn't great but he did try and pick a pass through their defence.tbh I am more worried about Jfc who seems to be going nowhere only for an early bath the way he was lunging in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here