Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm so glad I don't get as upset as some people

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We lost. We weren't terrible. Wednesday weren't great. It's football. Get over it.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised how well we actually controlled most of the game with lots of forward passing. It can only get better with new additions to the squad!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
We lost. We weren't terrible. Wednesday weren't great. It's football. Get over it.

Amazing isn't it Jon. There are so many people going who actively want to be disappointed so they can moan, you wonder why they bother - they must have pretty empty lives otherwise.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm not upset. Upset is reserved for conceding a fist half own goal away to Hereford when we need a draw to stay in the football league.

I'd say more disappointed that on the face of it our squad seems quite a bit weaker than last season. Early days, of course, but football is an emotive sport, hence the feeling shown on this board today.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I'm disappointed we have again failed to get our squad in order at season beginning. But ffs, so much could change in next few weeks. Some bell ends sound like they're about to commit suicide. I would just like us to have a decent pre season behind us for once as a squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here