Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of the hatrick

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yup, back to some shitty old badly photocopied piece of crap where the result is never announced, not even via the medium of a roundly-denounced man with a board. Used to always buy the Falmer scratchcard thing every home game, with three chances of winning, won't be buying that new piece of crap anytime ever again :wave:

You do sometimes wonder what, if anything, goes through the collective minds of the club's commercial department :tosser:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
One of the sellers said it would be back, they expected in the same or similar format as before. I swerved a purchase today, opted for an Orange Fanta instead.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Yes, seller told me that they weren't ready in time for the game! Only had 3 months! It really does seem that a lot of aspects of the club are going backwards now.

Also having actually parted with my £1 and bought one you'd think the club wpuld release the winning numbers - on the website they still have the hat-rick numbers from the Derby game as the latest!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
..and yet they still managed to announce the time of the first goal 'for your scratchcards'

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Yes, seller told me that they weren't ready in time for the game! Only had 3 months! It really does seem that a lot of aspects of the club are going backwards now.

Also having actually parted with my £1 and bought one you'd think the club wpuld release the winning numbers - on the website they still have the hat-rick numbers from the Derby game as the latest!

Another example of the club seeming not to bother .

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Someone forgot to order the new scratchcards. That someone is now sacked. It's got NOTHING to do with the (already overused) club 'going backwards'.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Bought a few on Saturday, but cannot see where the results are posted.. Any of you kind souls know where the heck they are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here