Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It was a cross

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I thought it was a cross at the game and I am more convinced after seeing this:

We were bad, they weren't great either. We lost to a fluke goal.

I don't like to blame individuals, but I have to say that I have never seen Kemy Agustien do anything of worth in a Brighton shirt.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not the first time he's scored a great goal against us. Typically it was their only shot on target all game.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Watching live, I thought it was a cross. Looking at your video, I think I was wrong.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Starting to feel very sorry for Stockdale. He's a class act, but conceded three unstoppable goals v Saints and another unstoppable one today.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
No way that was a cross it was a cracking goal, fair play to the lad.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Is it just me or do these things always happen to us? I can't remember the last time we scored a complete fluke goal.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
21st August 2010, Coke scored the only goal against us at Hillsborough. The side included Elliott Bennett and Glenn Murray.

We went on to get promoted as champions!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
**** me a cross ????????
That will be one of the goals of the season he meant that to go exactly where it did.
There's looking through blue and white tinted specs, but clutching at straws and calling that a cross just takes the piss !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it just me or do these things always happen to us? I can't remember the last time we scored a complete fluke goal.

It was a good goal, but it wasn't a fluke. He was allowed too much time & space on the ball.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Certainly not a cross, just a well taken goal.

Credit where credit is due.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I thought it was a cross at the game and I am more convinced after seeing this:

We were bad, they weren't great either. We lost to a fluke goal.

I don't like to blame individuals, but I have to say that I have never seen Kemy Agustien do anything of worth in a Brighton shirt.

This is ..hat happens when you let people have opinions, North Korea has got it right really

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm obviously in the minority, but however many times I look, all I can see is an over-hit stroke to the two players on the far post.

No Albion bias. I would be saying the same if we'd scored it. I would just be saying it whilst laughing smugly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here