Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pitch

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Seemed narrower and shorter than last year, my imagination or did anyone else notice?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Grass seemed to be cut longer

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Grass seemed to be cut longer

FFP innit only allowed to cut it once a week this season. Its the cost of petrol.
We need to bring in at least 5 new mowers but we had to do with only 2 that we bought from a league 1 club.
My sauce says that we may be bringing in another 2 mowers from a championship or maybe even a premiership club but the blades will probably be blunt and prone to breaking down.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Isn't that an oxymoron?

The grass should be maintained between 25 & 30 mm in the playing season and a max of 60 mm in the closed.

The longer length is not referred to as an oxy so I don't think you should be so rude to him.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
FFP innit only allowed to cut it once a week this season. Its the cost of petrol.
We need to bring in at least 5 new mowers but we had to do with only 2 that we bought from a league 1 club.
My sauce says that we may be bringing in another 2 mowers from a championship or maybe even a premiership club but the blades will probably be blunt and prone to breaking down.

I wish the Wednesday had also been blunt and prone to breaking down too!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I noticed the AstroTurf around the edge had been extended to the hoardings at both ends which would have given the impression of a narrower pitch.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The grass should be maintained between 25 & 30 mm in the playing season and a max of 60 mm in the closed.

The longer length is not referred to as an oxy so I don't think you should be so rude to him.

How was a question albeit a humorous on being rude ???

Edited On holiday, in the sun, and didn't see it before replying, :lol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It was because Agustein was filling so much of it up, perspective sort of thing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Something to do with the Rugby World Cup maybe? Seem to remember Barber saying they were installing the sockets for the goalposts this summer.

Already done, insanely deep foundations required, 6m I think I remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here