Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Don't know about you lot but I'd loved to have seen Orlandi on that pitch today. I know he's gone and I need to move on and that he didn't set the world alight last season for us but I'm sure he would have come good for us again. Can't have done much worse than what we were served up today.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Don't know about you lot but I'd loved to have seen Orlandi on that pitch today. I know he's gone and I need to move on and that he didn't set the world alight last season for us but I'm sure he would have come good for us again. Can't have done much worse than what we were served up today.

I'd have loved a fit Orlandi but we've seldom had that and please, no more injury prone players.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

you'll see him soon.....

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Another "I wish I saw *insert players name here* play for us today" thread. Yawn

They are gone and will never play for us again. If you want to worship them go onto google send download a picture and have your
Box of tissues next to you!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Another "I wish I saw *insert players name here* play for us today" thread. Yawn

They are gone and will never play for us again. If you want to worship them go onto google send download a picture and have your
Box of tissues next to you!

If you didn't want to read another thread on ex players then why did you open it in the first place? Weird.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Would have liked to have seen Upson, Bridcutt, Bridge or Ward, and Ulloa (and a fully fit Vicente too) but that was then, this is now.

You said it! Spot on!

I don't really understand the problem with having an opinion on ex BHA players and posting about them on this here NSC. As Jim Morrison once sang 'People are strange'...

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Just thinking, Orlandi has played left back (as cover) before, could he have worked as a left wing-back? All hypothetical of course...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here