Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Must be wondering what the hell he has to do to get a chance to play up front with big man.

Ulloa came and looked a perfect partner for him, and never got played with him, okay half of that time he was injured.

Then O'Grady comes, and we have no strikers to speak of, and he plays a kid out of the under 21s instead.

You couldn't blame him if he asked for a transfer now. How can Fenelon be considered more of a threat than CMS??

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Found it hard to believe he wasn't in the starting line up.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Wait 4-6 weeks and then make a judgement. He is going to take some time to get fully match fit. If he was firing on all cylinders he would have started.

If you want a scapegoat look to the lacklustre Buckley, who needs a kick up the backside, more talent than the rest of the forward line put together, but has forgotten how to play football.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
CMS isnt the answer

Unless the question is what is the computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface? But no, other than that you're right.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Maybe he has to improve as a player?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Must be wondering what the hell he has to do to get a chance to play up front with big man.

Ulloa came and looked a perfect partner for him, and never got played with him, okay half of that time he was injured.

Then O'Grady comes, and we have no strikers to speak of, and he plays a kid out of the under 21s instead.

You couldn't blame him if he asked for a transfer now. How can Fenelon be considered more of a threat than CMS??

I may be wrong, but I think the writing is on the wall for CMS. If we get this fabled striker then maybe he should go out on loan until January. I don't think Sammi is looking at him as a main player.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
CMS is just ineffectual at this level. Sammi's already been reported as saying CMS should stop trying so hard, which I take to mean he should stop running around in the wrong areas of the pitch to little or no effect so much.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Hyypia said in the week that CMS needed more minutes under his belt, so clearly didn't want to risk a full 90 too soon.

CMS is clearly bursting to go with a 30 goal target, so must have been a touch frustrated. I am sure he will start next weekend.

Fenelon looked lightweight and out of his depth but will improve, Tuesday night will be ideal for him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here