Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Hyppia FINNISH ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Getting BOOED off in your FIRST match is a lot even for ALBION fans but this team is League 1 bound under this CLOWN and the 3 B's, it's ok BLOOM and BARBER sitting in the boardroom COUNTING their CASH but unless they START spending some and getting some CHAMPIONSHIP quality players in we are FINNISH.

I didn't expect a lot today but I didn't THINK it would be that BAD and unless Hyypia can sort it OUT then we are on our way DOWN, we LOST to a TEAM that took 17 games to win a match last season and today we GIFTED them 3 points.

No good going on about FFP if nobody else is and time BLOOM got the WALLET out and spent the ULLOA cash.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did the team get booed off?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Getting BOOED off in your FIRST match is a lot even for ALBION fans but this team is League 1 bound under this CLOWN and the 3 B's, it's ok BLOOM and BARBER sitting in the boardroom COUNTING their CASH but unless they START spending some and getting some CHAMPIONSHIP quality players in we are FINNISH.

I didn't expect a lot today but I didn't THINK it would be that BAD and unless Hyypia can sort it OUT then we are on our way DOWN, we LOST to a TEAM that took 17 games to win a match last season and today we GIFTED them 3 points.

No good going on about FFP if nobody else is and time BLOOM got the WALLET out and spent the ULLOA cash.
Time someone posted some sense and foresight that can see what is really going on

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Any lineup with JFC starting and playing calde at left back is bound to struggle , Fenelon was poor too - really looks like a lge1 team

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It was poor and , worryingly, I thought Hyppia was tactically clueless.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
The fact he sat in his seat, arms folded the whole game just reminded me of Poyet when he had lost interest towards the end. Another passionless manager and it will rub off on the team

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Team was short on quality today, lots of journeymen and prospects but no real playmakers or stand out finishers. Result as expected and was fair.

So, three plus weeks to sign the skills and personnel required, three weeks to bed them in. Mid September we can really start to draw conclusions I guess, after that we will have a better idea.

Concerned.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Team was short on quality today, lots of journeymen and prospects but no real playmakers or stand out finishers. Result as expected and was fair.

So, three plus weeks to sign the skills and personnel required, three weeks to bed them in. Mid September we can really start to draw conclusions I guess, after that we will have a better idea.

Concerned.

This is it in a nutshell.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One game.

It's been one game.

I just...wow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills