Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I can't see any thread specifically dedicated to this truly woeful player. He was floating between being a poor and average player when we did see him last season (not often) but today was really worrying. He didn't even look league two quality! I'd have been happier seeing Walton play instead of him!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Kemy was rubbish. Should have put Toko on instead. Hopefully the rumours about Clayton are true and in turn Kemy will be on his way.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There will still be lickers tweeting him, telling him what a "baller" he is though, which he will re-tweet, before tweeting some new age saying about "those that do not know me shall not judge me" or some other load of bollox.
Biggest waste of space ever to sign for us? I think so. Sooner he does one back to the fantasy gangsta world he believes he is the Don in, the better.

We just want a footballer.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't usually tend to criticise our players online and in the past I've defended him, but today, Kemy was truly woeful.

Is he even a footballer?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Agree ..this guy was overweight and unfit and his game and passing was so far off it was embarrasing .What made it worse was when he did put a pass astray he put his hands in the air as if it was someone elses fault .The other players seemed to be afraid of him and I hate to say it about a player but the sooner we get rid the better.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dreadful. Just dreadful. At one point he looked embarrassed at his own "passes".

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The commentary said he was a) unfit, b) overweight and c) had someone else's boots on as his passes were so wayward.

Unlike them to be so scything of a home player, he must have been shocking.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've never booed an Albion player before, I can't bring myself to boo the shirt, but this guy..........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kemy Agustein is the new Ashley Barnes #scapegoat

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Regardless of today's result, Agustien seems awful to non-existent in every game. I watched him in his cameo today, and virtually all his decision-making and/or execution of passes etc, were flawed. I cannot see any positive reason for his existence in the club squad.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
There will still be lickers tweeting him, telling him what a "baller" he is though, which he will re-tweet, before tweeting some new age saying about "those that do not know me shall not judge me" or some other load of bollox.
Biggest waste of space ever to sign for us? I think so. Sooner he does one back to the fantasy gangsta world he believes he is the Don in, the better.

We just want a footballer.

Not me! I've just told him what I thought of today's performance. And no I was not rude and no he probably won't retweet it.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Pissed me off most by spending his warm up at half time just chatting to a wednesday player

I pointed out similar behaviour away at Leeds at the start of last season . He cleat could not and still cannot be bothered. Worst player I've seen playing for the Albion

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here