Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Cheltenham Town - League Cup - Score Predictor **

BHA v Cheltenham Town - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA meet Cheltenham Town at The Amex on Tuesday night for the League Cup (or Capital One Cup - First Round). There maybe two leagues between the sides, but Cheltenham did what the Albion couldn't & score & win their opener. Indeed a victory at much fancied Bury away can't be taken lightly.

The sides have met 16 times over the years, with the Seagulls winning 8 times, Town twice & 6 draws. Albion have never lost at home against them.

Only one game in, but at this rate the pessimists will have a field day. Well played to the 15 pollsters who correctly predicted Saturday's 1-0 defeat. Still, the Albion can lick their wounds & score some goals on Tuesday, can't they?

Score Predictor Leaderboard

1 point

albionalbino, algie, b51, Dumseagull, nipponseagull, Oscar, Ruffy, Shropshire Seagull, simon swagbag, smudge, The Orange Seagull, This is me, Tomo1794, Wellesley, worthingseagull123

Statto corner

BHA 0 1 Sheffield W, 291 scores, 15 correct

Historical Leaderboard

2013/2014 Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013 OzMike 9 points
2011/2012 SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points
Most wins overall - The orange Seagull 20 points

Start crystal ball. As always you decide. Use your head ..........................

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
0 - 2 :(

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
2-0. Cheltenham? Meh. They will offer nothing.

I remember an evening game at Withdean against Cheltenham. Their fans were given the East Stand, and I was in the Family Stand next to them. I counted them. There were 39. We won with a 91st minute goal. Ha.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Bha 1 Cheltenham 2

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
that good old
3-1
and they will score first

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here