Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Mr Barber is ......

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
How you treat your "customers" who paid for their tickets to your football stadium, six months ago IMG_2244.jpeg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Huh?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Turning fans into customers, and then those customers making themselves into text jpegs, is clearly the future of our club.

Everybody... AHT!!

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
For those who are not able to see the JPEG, it shows a massive queue of "customers" waiting to get their season tickets authorised whilst the match they have paid for takes place.

And as for you Waino696969, I am not sure what a f@@cking melt is. I am sure you will enlighten me.

EW

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
There was a new system put into place, it has had issues. Perhaps if you e-mailed Mr Barber with your concerns instead of whining on a forum, he can explain what has gone wrong and you may well get a personal apology.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
To be fair, wasn't it only yesterday that the club warned that some people's season tickets may have been deactivated, and to get there in time to check them today? Surely if they had given some warning and an option for people to go to the ground to check their cards in advance, many would have taken that option in favour of having delays on the first day of the season.

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
I am not whining Mr Hawk. I just think his concept of "customers" is different to mine.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
What is your concept of a 'customer'?

My concept of a "customer" is someone who pays £550 and does not have to wait to get to use the"product" for which they have paid, in a massive queue whilst the product has started. Seems obvious to me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My concept of a "customer" is someone who pays £550 and does not have to wait to get to use the"product" for which they have paid, in a massive queue whilst the product has started. Seems obvious to me.

Well, as Hawk mentioned - email the club about it. Complaining about it (and yes you are complaining otherwise you wouldn't have made a thread about it) here will change nothing.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

As I was walking past there I was taken aback at how big the queue was at 10 minutes before KO. What time did you arrive in the queue and how much game time did you miss?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The club did advise supporters to turn up early as cards might need to be re-activated following the installation of a new database over the summer. Anyone turning up after 2pm and found their card didn't work would have been the moaniest in the queues.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To be fair, we Albion fans ARE entitled to whinge and bedwet at times. We have some of the most expensive prices outside of The Prem, tickets, food ,drink etc etc. The OP had a crap day because the club have waited till the last possible moment to get ST's out , as did many others. Service of food n drink in SWC was a complete joke, in itself not the end of the world but when you are paying TOP dollar you expect better than MacD's. Oh well......

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
My father is 84 and he went to the ground yesterday as he still did not have his ticket. He was told to go home as it would be there in the morning. Of course, it wasn't so today at 84 he had to queue for nearly an hour. He missed the fifteen minutes of the game and had an increased walk. Now I am not one for moaning but why could they not have given him a printed ticket yesterday? What is Paul Barbers email address?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
There was a new system put into place, it has had issues. Perhaps if you e-mailed Mr Barber with your concerns instead of whining on a forum, he can explain what has gone wrong and you may well get a personal apology.

You seriously are a plank. Would you have been happy if you were in the queue, I doubt it

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My father is 84 and he went to the ground yesterday as he still did not have his ticket. He was told to go home as it would be there in the morning. Of course, it wasn't so today at 84 he had to queue for nearly an hour. He missed the fifteen minutes of the game and had an increased walk. Now I am not one for moaning but why could they not have given him a printed ticket yesterday? What is Paul Barbers email address?

paul.barber@bhafc.co.uk

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Whoever served (I use the word sparingly) him yesterday needs a kick up the ass, thats appalling customer service for anyone, let alone an elderly gent of 84. If it was my dad I would have collared Tony Bloom today, not that it was his fault, but I guess Paul Barber shields him from a lot of flak. Tony's dad is elderly and he would be empathetic with the situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here