Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Distinctly average.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Was impressed to be honest. Strong and won a lot of headers, held up well and was a presence. Didn't collapse to the floor complaining at the ref even once.

Think he will be an asset for us.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I was impressed with him. Ran at defenders , looked energetic and but for a great save would have had a goal as well.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He was ok. Some hold up play was ok some was not so good. He really should be a option from the bench but we are not really playing to his strengths either. He will do ok here and should be given a chance

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I thought he was the striker version of Ryan Harley, seemed to run away from the ball unless he had to take it, if tb expects him to bang in the goals for us.... Then dear oh dear that's not good news.

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Thought he was ok tbh. Not incredible but not terrible

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not atrocious, but very much highlighted the need for the sort of intelligent frontman we seemed so clearly without today. A definite bench-warmer of a striker, I thought, for now at least.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I thought he looked really really poor.

Hopefully it was just a bad day, to be fair none of our players seemed to sharp today.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As one half of a front pairing not bad at all, fenelon is the one i'd be pointing fingers at did nothing all game.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He was alright, held it up but with the strange formation he had no one to lay it off to. Keeper made a cracking save in the 2nd but he might have done better with the strike.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
F ing awful. So slow. Just looked like a pub player. But think he will improve and hopefully be a decent addition off the bench from time to time.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
League One. It's good to see us buying one for the future :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Excellent. He won't score 20+ goals, but worked his socks off, good passing, strong, has decent pace and can keep going at that pace, a good team player, a far more natural footballer in terms of vision, ability and execution than the much-loved CMS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here