• Yes

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 89.5%

• Total voters

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Maybe if we send him out on loan to a non league side, but certainly not in the Championship.
But at least he wants to do well.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I wouldn't put any money on him getting 3. Useless.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Should have started today, instead we start with a journeyman who was brought in as back-up and Hoskins' replacement

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
With this aweful club and its way below par professionalism we will probably sell him( with all the details leaked to the press before hand) to palace for some lucky heather and tow bar for a caravan! !!..........I think cms will come good and score 24 this year

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I'd like to put my boots on again and see if bha will sign me up........reckon I have as much chance.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Laughed at that, only because I don't really see him starting in Sami's 11...fringe player this season I think, unfortunately!

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Should have started today, instead we start with a journeyman who was brought in as back-up and Hoskins' replacement

A proven goal scorer until his arrival at the Albion, we don't play to his strengths a the best of times......difficult to score from the bench.....for me he gets some stick that he does not deserve

More our style of play than a lack of ability

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
God bless him, can't fault his passion or commitment but, really!

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
He'll get 30 at Peterborough. They must be looking at him. If he's going to play 15 minutes a game for us. Why not cash in for a million or so? I'm firmly team CMS. However CMS for 10-15 minutes a game... We won't let him run down his deal.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
A proven goal scorer until his arrival at the Albion, we don't play to his strengths a the best of times......difficult to score from the bench.....for me he gets some stick that he does not deserve

More our style of play than a lack of ability
This. There are some idiotic comments on here.

SimplyBrighton

Jun 6, 2014
we haven't used him to his full potential as he has hardly any opportunities to prove himself

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here