Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hysterical Ramblings on NSC

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I know it's been said before but jesus f@*king christ the over reaction on this board is actually unbelievable. People suggesting Sami will be out (sacked or walk) by christmas, that bloom has left us in this position, that we are doomed to a relegation fight.

WE HAVE PLAYED 1 GAME.
THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOT CLOSED.

Total joke some people on here.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Agree, but we were very poor absolutely know quality in midfield and two frontmen who can't control a ball,we are going to need 5 new signings of quality.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Some people are a joke! We lost one game, in which was a lucky goal was scored, and everyone is throwing there toys out of the bloody prams!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Agree, but we were very poor absolutely know quality in midfield and two frontmen who can't control a ball,we are going to need 5 new signings of quality.

From what I gather this is true but I believe we will get them. I hope starting with Clayton.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Sounded like we had complete control until crofts saw red to me? No reason to panic yet.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are a professional outfit who are allegedly PLR but arrive at season's start nowhere near ready for the campaign. Hardly surprising given the players released and the money received for others that some of us feel a little short changed. I'm not sure if this gets into the hysterical pigeon hole :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After 10 games if we are in the bottom 5 and still only have the squad we have now. Then I will to would throw my toy out of the pram. However I don't believe this will happen.

Not getting your main players in place until the season is up to a month old is pretty unprofessional IMO. No toys out of the pram, just really not what I expected after the first couple of seasons and pretty disappointing.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
We are a professional outfit who are allegedly PLR but arrive at season's start nowhere near ready for the campaign. Hardly surprising given the players released and the money received for others that some of us feel a little short changed. I'm not sure if this gets into the hysterical pigeon hole :shrug:

You see that is a perfectly reasoned post. I am disappointed we are in the position we are in players wise as well. However SOME not all are spouting utter drivel about Sami not clapping, Bloom and Barber and Burke putting us in this terrible position, after one game.

boik

I seem to remember driving to Wrexham in 78 to watch what is still burnt in my memory as one of the worst 0-0s ever, swiftly followed by losing 2-0 to Cambridge. Nobody seemed to wet the bed that year from what I remember.

I hate The Albion losing, but I hate the reaction from a very loud but very small minority on here even more. Some of us just remember that football is the game we love because it is full of ups and downs and if you can't take the downs then don't go and STFU.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
That was an absolutely shocking performance, team selection and formation. Defeat against a very average side. It can only get better, can't it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You think it is hysterical on NSC ? Give Twitter a whirl :lol:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I know it's been said before but jesus f@*king christ the over reaction on this board is actually unbelievable. People suggesting Sami will be out (sacked or walk) by christmas, that bloom has left us in this position, that we are doomed to a relegation fight.

WE HAVE PLAYED 1 GAME.

It my right as a paying customer to have an opinion, sami glanced in my direction in a rather flirty way if im honest (and who can blame him) but his eyes also said to me "they forced me to come and I dont wont to be here" they definitely did not say "ffs what a nightmare we deserved better and wtf was thw sending off about?" He looked like a man about to leave ans who can blame him? As we will be religated by the next home game and being forced to pay £17.50 for a pint of seawater and tramp spit!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

WE HAVE PLAYED 1 GAME.

I just find it funny now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here