Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia not even clapping the crowd.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If I was him I'd be wondering what I've got myself into, probably was promised of quality signing

if promised "quality signing" but not able to, he'd have walked. and we wouldnt have promised anything more than what was available/delivered. so let stop this silly notion.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This is your one stop shop thread if you're looking for posters to ignore NSCers.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
What a tw*t Hyppia is next you'll be saying that he hasn't got his 5 BHA tattoos done already!!!

Wamker knows sh1t all about football or management if he didn't clap the fans or get the tatts.

Hyppia out - Clapping tattooed monkey in....

Thanks Husty for pointing this out, otherwise we might have waited to see his management skills rather than clapping skills

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
How dare he! He also didn't give every fan a hug and high five. What a ****!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NSC Gold, surely. Brilliant thread.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I didn't clap the players off after shelling out £52 on ticket, bus and train fair as had to pick my ticket up from the ground.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I kind of hope he was absolutely fuming and is currently throwing teacups, directors and players around the dressing room, **** clapping the fans.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I for one wont go again to the AMEX ive destroyed my season ticket, cut my shirt to ribbons, burn the witch, made voodoo effigies of Barber and Burke which I will spend Saturdays sticking pins in, I mean we lost to one goal, in our first game ,and with 9 men its a disgrace why werent we aloud to spend millions on someone there and then!!! We cant lose a game that isnt why I bought a season ticket! !! I dont make hundred odd mile all round trip just to lose! the club should reinburse me and find me a club thTat never loses, I also brought a pie wilst on my nightmarish trip to watch a no effort team in a soulless stadium and the pie was TEPPID! !! NOT Hot!!! I demand a refund as the pie cost £4.10 the whole amount probably ended up in evil T.Bs back pocket to pay his gambling debts, I also hate football now . Calderon also glanced at me at o e poi t with a look I his eyes as if to say "I dont want to be here they are mean to me, I didn't even want to be a footballer someone get me out of here" its all true and the end of the world is nigh we will never go up and from this day we will free fall Into oblivion! !!!!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here