Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham tickets.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Sorry to ruin the new season buzz but have people got their tickets for Birmingham. Ordered mine on Tuesday and they aren't here. Reason I'm worried is I'm away from the week and not coming back home. I can get hem forwarded but just hope there is enough time?

If it hasn't been posted, will I be able to change the address?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I'd contact the club now if you can. I went to collect them yesterday and were told that they were being sorted at the moment and would be ready for collection tomorrow.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
ordered mine Sunday before last and no sign of them! I would suggest to phone them. I suspect they can change the address if they haven't been posted, although I bloody hope they have :(

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I ordered mine last week too and they're still to arrive. I only live 25mins from Birmingham too!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I haven't had mine yet, will give the club until tomorrow before I give them a ring because I've never had a ticket not delivered before...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Neither have I , but no sign of the postie yet either so not panicing :p

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
just emailed the club and got this
dear mr hewitt

Thank you for taking the time to contact Brighton and Hove Albion FC. I can confirm that we are currently in the process of dispatching the tickets for this game,

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Postman Pat has delivered, panic over!

postman.gif

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Two tickets ordered on 27 July arrived today.
Two tickets ordered on 24 July (the first day of sale) have not arrived.
It is my last day at home today until after the game, so it is now the aggravation of collecting duplicate tickets on the day at Birmingham for me.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Ordered mine yesterday, and was told they would be sent out towards the end of the week, so hope its a bit earlier than that.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Why so late processing them? They're just asking for problems. Mine should arrive tomorrow, hopefully.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here