Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking today

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's could to be chaos later, I've been sat in the queue to get into the university car park for 15 minutes, and going nowhere. Think it might be to do with little monster thing but not got to the turning into stanmer house yet.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's could to be chaos later, I've been sat in the queue to get into the university car park for 15 minutes, and going nowhere. Think it might be to do with little monster thing but not got to the turning into stanmer house yet.

Tailbacks to Coldean Lane?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Simple for me - just use Race Hill P&R as usual - Peppa Pig (or maybe soon to be Peppa the Bacon Sandwich by the sounds of it) wont be affecting me !!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Tailbacks to Coldean Lane?

Not quite, the stewards surprisingly don't have a clue, were trying to tell us there is no university parking for the football today. The people going into stanmer house were being drip fed in one at a time just to make it more annoying

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not quite, the stewards surprisingly don't have a clue, we're trying to tell us there is no university parking for the football today. The people going into stanmer house were being drip fed in one at a time just to make it more annoying

Ta....could get interesting from 2 onwards

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Any progress to report?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Once I'd got past the queue into Stanmer House it was fine. That's where to hold up was in the end.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
ALL near-site parking has SOLD OUT.

P&R is now the only option.

Confirmed

Transport Manager ‏@BHAFCtransport 5m
IMPORTANT all near site parking has SOLD OUT if you haven't brought please don't try you'll caused delays and frustrate everyone else #bhafc

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
May as well use this as the official travel thread of the day.

Train failure at Angmering - blocking the Westbound line so Brighton-bound services are able to run, but since nothing can run West, there will be a severe knock-on delay as return services wont be running due to trains terminating early. Brighton and Hove buses and Stagecoach Route 700 are accepting all train tickets.

Please dont use Race Hill as an alternative, I would like to go home tonight !

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
According to the excellent Albion app all trains into Falmer both East and West are running on time.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I wasn't there yesterday as away on holiday but interested to know how things went at the Uni with the additional traffic from Bennetts Field. Any issues?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I wasn't there yesterday as away on holiday but interested to know how things went at the Uni with the additional traffic from Bennetts Field. Any issues?

I understand that opinions will be expressed as soon as they get home.

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
Confirmed

IMPORTANT all near site parking has SOLD OUT if you haven't brought please don't try you'll caused delays and frustrate everyone else #bhafc

Can someone purchase a dictionary for the Transport Manager or provide him/her with some basic lessons on the English language?

One assumes it is the same person that wrote the email accompanying the confirmation of our parking voucher, the one that was littered with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. All a bit amateur, along with many things at the club at this point in time - PLR, One Club, One Ambition - what a load of spin.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Confirmed

A release from the transport manager, containing his usual charm and unique style of the English Language.....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A release from the transport manager, containing his usual charm and unique style of the English Language.....

I'm less concerned by the errors in language and more concerned that someone that works in a customer service industry thinks it's OK to speak to his customers like that !

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm less concerned by the errors in language and more concerned that someone that works in a customer service industry thinks it's OK to speak to his customers like that !

Are you really surprised by anything he says?

Forget the grammatical errors, I just wish he was better at his job.

Code:
First time I have used the Uni car park. Coming from the Lewes side down the A27 sailed through without any problems at 1.15. Left after final whistle and got back after a gentle stroll to get away back on the A27 by 5.15.

Having heard all the dire warnings about the impact of the event at Stanmer Park it couldn't have gone better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here