Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New season welcome packs

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Hi All, did any season ticket holders get a 'new season welcome pack / letter'? We have done in the past but it seems this year (probably due to cut backs) we haven't. I know it's only the usual thing about welcoming the new manager and a bit about the awesome training facilities etc but it would have been nice to get something from the club. Apologies if this has been posted before.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hi All, did any season ticket holders get a 'new season welcome pack / letter'? We have done in the past but it seems this year (probably due to cut backs) we haven't. I know it's only the usual thing about welcoming the new manager and a bit about the awesome training facilities etc but it would have been nice to get something from the club. Apologies if this has been posted before.

You asked a question, then answered it, then asked if anyone else got something that you had already told us they didn't. I hope that helps.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
You asked a question, then answered it, then asked if anyone else got something that you had already told us they didn't. I hope that helps.

Apologies if it wasn't a clear post but I guess u got the jist. I wasn't sure if anyone else received anything. Cheers Foz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here