Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously considering not going.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I've stayed positive all summer with departures and lack of signings. I've always thought that as long as we have Bloom and Calde all is fine.

BUT

My new Season Ticket (changed seats) still hasn't arrived. I haven't had a chance to get through to the ticket line all day because of work. And the clubs twitter tells me to expect it in the post Saturday. Well our postman comes at about 11.00am. Leaving me exactly 4 hours to make a 170 mile round trip and find a space to park, and walk to the ground. This is all with the assumption that it will actually turn up. Really think i have been mistreated by the club after handing over £500 around 4 months ago and still having received nothing. Please will somebody help me see that the club are actually in the right and i should listen to what they say!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Totally disgraceful mate. I would still make every effort to go though but make an official complaint.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Difficult. Ignore any supposed delivery and leave early to make sure you get down OK and can park up. Pick your ticket up before the masses arrive and enjoy some of the new stuff outside the ground in the sun,

I'm sure there are operational reasons why new/changed tickets were sent out so late, but it's not helped a lot of people out who are still waiting.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I just have a horrible feeling that say we get stuck in traffic, and arrive after 2.30 that i will miss the first half queueing to get a ticket i paid £500 for 3 or 4 months ago. I want MY season ticket, not a paper copy. It also has money on it for beers/pies, bet the paper card won't!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag, and smile, smile, smile.

And go to the Albion.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Difficult. Ignore any supposed delivery and leave early to make sure you get down OK and can park up. Pick your ticket up before the masses arrive and enjoy some of the new stuff outside the ground in the sun,

I'm sure there are operational reasons why new/changed tickets were sent out so late, but it's not helped a lot of people out who are still waiting.

I suppose it could be a reason why the club are struggling to sign players. Perhaps we are telling them they can have their wages in the equivalent value of pokemon cards in 18 months time.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I've stayed positive all summer with departures and lack of signings. I've always thought that as long as we have Bloom and Calde all is fine.

BUT

My new Season Ticket (changed seats) still hasn't arrived. I haven't had a chance to get through to the ticket line all day because of work. And the clubs twitter tells me to expect it in the post Saturday. Well our postman comes at about 11.00am. Leaving me exactly 4 hours to make a 170 mile round trip and find a space to park, and walk to the ground. This is all with the assumption that it will actually turn up. Really think i have been mistreated by the club after handing over £500 around 4 months ago and still having received nothing. Please will somebody help me see that the club are actually in the right and i should listen to what they say!

Call club, club will sort it, go to football, enjoy football, go home, no need for a NSC thread about it.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Club will be open in the morning. Stop worrying. All will be fine. Shoddy servicle, but these things happen. Nothing to get in a l

I doubt it will be open before i'd need to leave.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Get charged even more money to sit in a queue for THEIR lack of organisation, not mine.

Install WeQ4U on your phone, call club through the app, no charge to you. It will even queue for you until the call goes through. That is a great app for all of those numbers that cost a small fortune from a mobile.

I think the club needs to sort this kind crap out. Like you, I changed seats and received my new card yesterday-in time but cutting it a bit fine.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Fist game of the season. Go.

But yes, disappointed in the club's inability to sort this out in time. Think the 2nd class post was a stupid stupid mistake given the lateness at which they dispatched the cards.

Feb 14, 2010
We are shite, always have been, and unlikely to change very soon. You dont support this club because of the players. Big support, shite side. Always have been. Would be interesting to have a side that matched the support, but its never been the way down the Albion.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I emailed the club telling them how disappointed I was (pretty livid actually) for the needless stress and inconvenience caused by them, resulting in fans spending a great deal of time frustrated on the phone or queuing. I asked them not to reply with any lame excuses, they know when the season starts and I believe this pretty much happens every year with new cards.

I have now received my lame excuse asking me to spend more time on the phone and queuing at ground.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here