Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At the risk of starting a binfest...

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I had my wallet nicked this summer just after the end of the season, which sadly had my season ticket card in it at the time. After speaking to the club, I was advised I would have to spend £15 to buy a new one (apparently they have no discretion with circumstances, fair enough I suppose) and this would be sent to me along with the cards being sent to new season ticket holders before the start of the season.

I am not surprised by the fact that it still hasn't arrived, and an automated message (presumably recorded due to the number of people who also haven't received theirs) has now told me to collect a paper ticket from the ground tomorrow before the game, scuppering any plans I had of going for a drink with my mates after finishing work at lunch time.

How do they do it? :censored:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I had my wallet nicked this summer just after the end of the season, which sadly had my season ticket card in it at the time. After speaking to the club, I was advised I would have to spend £15 to buy a new one (apparently they have no discretion with circumstances, fair enough I suppose) and this would be sent to me along with the cards being sent to new season ticket holders before the start of the season.

I am not surprised by the fact that it still hasn't arrived, and an automated message (presumably recorded due to the number of people who also haven't received theirs) has now told me to collect a paper ticket from the ground tomorrow before the game, scuppering any plans I had of going for a drink with my mates after finishing work at lunch time.

How do they do it? :censored:

Awaits the first [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] thread of the season...

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Do behave. They haven't got time to waste on such trifles as getting a new card to a customer in two months, what with the time-consuming process of scouting and signing players! Oh...

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I had two delivered, both in my name for the same seat, different card numbers........Failed to deliver my daughters though who is sitting next to me
and both purchased together. Kind of feel they left it a big late............

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here