Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Resolution 2014-15

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I will try my hardest not to let the thousands of early leavers bother me & I will never comment on it. (Doh, I just have, but that's the last time!)

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Please can everyone make a resolution to stop doing that "You're shiiiit -aaarrgh" thing at opposition goalkeepers. You know, the one that everyone else stopped doing 20 years ago.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please can everyone make a resolution to stop doing that "You're shiiiit -aaarrgh" thing at opposition goalkeepers. You know, the one that everyone else stopped doing 20 years ago.

No. It's childish and puerile I agree, but still funny.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have actually promised Mrs P that I will cut out the half-time pint as part of my effort to stop getting into double figures for pints on a home Saturday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

'You're below the necessary standard for what is considered to be a reasonable goalkeeper at this level, all factors considered...ahhhhhhhhh' ?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I promise not to get angry with those deluded fans who start calling for Hyypia's head four games into the season despite the fact that expecting him to get this squad anywhere near the top six is a bit like being asked to build the Sistine Chapel using a trowel and a lump of dog shit

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I promise to consume no more than one pie per match. So short of the usual supply issues, I expect to bow out of this challenge at half time tomorrow.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I swear to do more personally to liven up the atmosphere, even if it means singing a few solos.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No. It's childish and puerile I agree, but still funny.

Yeah, it still makes me chuckle as well. Mrs Grombleton finds it particularly amusing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I resolve to never again sing that we are BY FAR The Greatest Team The World Has Every Seen. Until we actually are (or at least have some kind of arguable claim to be so, however far-fetched).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My res is to still be standing come half 7 on Saturday evenings..

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
To not dis the Sodexo staff behind the counter when it takes 5 mins to get a pie and a pint at 13.30 on a Saturday (18.15 on a Tuesday) as they are new (even in April).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here