Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lovely bit of Albion tat in Oxfam Boundary Road Portslade

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I happened across this lovely little number in the above charidee shop this morning

A player signed presentation wooden football on an accompanying wooden plinth, given to the sponsor of our game against Hudds. in March 2013, where IIRC correctly, Leo ran amok through their statuesque back four :ohmy:

Priced to sell at a knockdown £149.99, it runs rings round two a penny singed shirts :thumbsup:

albion ball.jpg

Deffo worth a punt for any serious collector, and does some good for Oxfam as well, so what's not to like ???

Go for it! :cool:

Singed shirts? What's one of them?

Mrs notthenineoclocknews nearly went up in flames, legged it home from one of the afternoon kick offs during the 98 World Cup as she had to do the EF students some dinner, pissed up she leaned over a pan of boiling pasta to fart around with a cooker ring that wouldn't light and her best red ingerlund shirt literally melted off her arm.

PS isn't Boundry Rd, Hove and Station Rd Portslade? Although I stand to be corrected

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Mrs notthenineoclocknews nearly went up in flames, legged it home from one of the afternoon kick offs during the 98 World Cup as she had to do the EF students some dinner, pissed up she leaned over a pan of boiling pasta to fart around with a cooker ring that wouldn't light and her best red ingerlund shirt literally melted off her arm.

PS isn't Boundry Rd, Hove and Station Rd Portslade? Although I stand to be corrected

You don't need to stand. Oxfam is indeed in Hove. If the wooden ball was being sold in Station Road it would be almost 50% cheaper.

Spun Cuppa

Not a great result today, so what better way to cheer yourself up than to have a look at this lovely bit of BHA memorabilia, and perhaps make it yours ???

Spun Cuppa

I was surprised to find this lovely little number hasn't been snapped up ??? Perhaps there might be some interest that could be nudged along, and if so, the number of the shop is 01273 414357...

When it's gone, it's gone, so best not to leave it too long :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nice for the signatures but let's be honest, it's a pretty hideous object.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They said that when Picasso unveiled his first picture :thumbsup:

The rest, as they say, is history :)

Are you churning these out in your basement? You seem keen to see it sold but not keen on buying it yourself!

Spun Cuppa

Why is there a giraffe in your office ???

You've never been in a charidee shop office I can assume :lolol:

There are wonders aplenty...

The manager of the shop told a funny story about one of the till operators breaking the cardinal rule of never putting something one owns down in the stockroom, and did this with his jacket, which was inspected, graded, priced and put out in the shop for sale by one of the volunteers, and put through the till as a sale to a customer by the till operator in question, without noticing he had just sold his own jacket :ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

I am sure someone had one in The Bupa Lounge yesterday .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here