Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool have announced the signing of former Brighton midfielder Andrea Orlandi.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
This news actually pisses me off. Lost this guy and get linked with a couple of nobodies. Dunno why I bother sometimes. One Club. One Ambition = Screw the fans over.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fantastic. Great stuff. Well done to all involved.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I really don't quite get the hero worship from some on here for Orlandi.

He had some decent games for us, popped in a handful of goals, but he was so injury-prone and never a consistant performer by any means. He stank the place out last season, often disappeared from games, and frankly I'd have been pretty underwhelmed if he'd got another deal here.

I gather he's a really nice guy though, so I guess that counts for a lot.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To quote him " I came here last week and knew immediately I wanted to sign" the choice of that or no job not much choice but good luck, to him except against us obviously.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
This news actually pisses me off. Lost this guy and get linked with a couple of nobodies. Dunno why I bother sometimes. One Club. One Ambition = Screw the fans over.

Oh, give over.

A mildly talented, injury prone, goes-missing-in-the-game-that-matter player who we decided wasn't worthy of another contract. Jesus, you must have to change your sheets on an hourly basis if this kind of news makes you question the whole club.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh well, we didn't want him anyway, did we. Bet he'll play a blinder against us now; probably score too........

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Oh, give over.

A mildly talented, injury prone, goes-missing-in-the-game-that-matter player who we decided wasn't worthy of another contract. Jesus, you must have to change your sheets on an hourly basis if this kind of news makes you question the whole club.

Make that every 10 minutes. Bladder weakness Is a bitch.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I really don't quite get the hero worship from some on here for Orlandi.

He had some decent games for us, popped in a handful of goals, but he was so injury-prone and never a consistant performer by any means. He stank the place out last season, often disappeared from games, and frankly I'd have been pretty underwhelmed if he'd got another deal here.

I gather he's a really nice guy though, so I guess that counts for a lot.

The fact that he's signed for Blackpool says it all.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

In the cold light of day - Andrea disappeared in the high-pressure games. He was at this best a pleasure to watch and did provide much needed creativity when he was available. The trouble is this did not tend to be in the games when we needed it the most.

We may miss him - but I would hope there are better out there.

However - he was always be remembered for his "Procrastination is the thief of time" quote. A classic.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
In the cold light of day - Andrea disappeared in the high-pressure games. He was at this best a pleasure to watch and did provide much needed creativity when he was available. The trouble is this did not tend to be in the games when we needed it the most.

We may miss him - but I would hope there are better out there.

However - he was always be remembered for his "Procrastination is the thief of time" quote. A classic.

Which games do you think he disapeared in? Last season Injury impacted him greatly and agree he was rarely affective, however the season before Spanish Dave and Orlandi were key to our secend half of season which pushed us up to 4th.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here