Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Lenihan

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
Apparently we are interested in signing him from Cork City, he's a full back and has been watched by Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United. But Palace and Hull have had bids of about 100-130k rejected.

Could be interesting?

(The North Stand Chat twitter account retweeted a Cork City news account, so no idea how reliable this is.)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apparently we are interested in signing him from Cork City, he's a full back and has been watched by Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United. But Palace and Hull have had bids of about 100-130k rejected.

Could be interesting?

(The North Stand Chat twitter account retweeted a Cork City news account, so no idea how reliable this is.)

According to the Cork City site, he's a central midfielder, actually:

http://www.corkcityfc.ie/home/squad/midfielders/brian-lenihan/

Undoubtedly one of the hottest prospects in League of Ireland football, City managed to tie down Brian in July 2012, from Munster Senior League side College Corinthians.

He played with his local club all the way up, and has performed at international schoolboy level as well as recently turning out for the Republic of Ireland U19 side.

Lenihan has shown himself to be an intelligent, skilled and versatile player, who can operate in defence as well as his preferred central midfield role.

At just 18 he is certainly one to watch out for, but right now he’s solely focused on obtaining a starting place in the Cork City first team.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ok, so moving on,........

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Browsing around the Irish football news sites on learning of this "rumour" i am amazed to find out that Bray Wanderers FC from the Irish Premier League are also known as er, The Seagulls.
(Green and white stripes though).

theseagulls.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Browsing around the Irish football news sites on learning of this "rumour" i am amazed to find out that Bray Wanderers FC from the Irish Premier League are also known as er, The Seagulls.
(Green and white stripes though).

View attachment 57125

I must share a nerd gene with you, as I was thinking exactly the same :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here