Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Wilson for BHA ?

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Don't know if he is being considered, but the Man Utd reserve player seems to be on form at the moment and important ly can score goals and has pace.

Maybe season loan worth exploring ?

Discuss.

Don't know if he is being considered, but the Man Utd reserve player seems to be on form at the moment and important ly can score goals and has pace.

Maybe season loan worth exploring ?

Discuss.

Is it just me this bugs?

A statement is made on a discussion forum.

I am not told to breath when I'm alive or eat when I have food or drink when I have beer or ***k when I pull.

If this is worthy or discussion, it will be discussed.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Is it just me this bugs?

I am not told to breath when I'm alive or eat when I have food or drink when I have beer or ***k when I pull.

Totally agree.

And it isn't worthy of discussion.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Wilson would be a great aquisition. He is seriously quick by all accounts with an eye for goal. As we almost certainly won't be able to get Jesse Lingard now. It would be good to think they would send another up and coming down here for more of the same game play that bought Jesse on.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Wilson would be a great aquisition. He is seriously quick by all accounts with an eye for goal. As we almost certainly won't be able to get Jesse Lingard now. It would be good to think they would send another up and coming down here for more of the same game play that bought Jesse on.

Why won't we get Lingard? People seem to be forgetting Utd are not in Europe. They do not need their 'normal' size of squad this season.
I would be surprised if Lingard got 6 league games for them this season off the bench.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Totally agree.

And it isn't worthy of discussion.

He's hardly doing any harm, this is a chat forum and it's purpose is so people can chat about whatever they want. If you don't like what other people are discussing wouldn't it be better to just not discuss them rather than comment just to register your distinterest.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is it time to pick a random name based on absolutely nothing again? Hang on, let me fire up the old wikipedia so I can play...

Ooh ok, Tyler Blackett, he's a United reserve left-back who spent some time at Birmingham last season, could do a job?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Is it just me this bugs?

Yeah Jules, dont you be doin that short of s**t around hear again, what's wrong with you :moo::hilton:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Did you see him against City this week? IMO United wouldn't have taken him in their US squad unless they weren't considering him in terms of squad membership. His performance there would surely have earned him that place. But would be happy to be wrong... I very often am :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here