Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tips for Brighton Races today

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yesterday was a nightmare but I like the look of these 2 horses running today at Brighton

2.40 pm - Crouching Harry 7/2 - ran yesterday and there is a reason it is running again today, not to come last again that is for sure
4.10 pm - Noverre to Go 7/2 - should have won last time to bring my five timer up and came seconds as the jockey got it going much too late - NAP

£ 4 win each
£ 2 win double

If both win

£ 76.50 return

I'm also going today. Knew F all about racing but there is a great little program on the racing post website. You simply put in the race and push a button, the race in won and it will tell you who will win.

Can't believe how easy it was. Just in case you want the results, they are:-

2.10 - Frozen Princess @ 10/3
2.40 - Evergreen Forest @ 6/1
3.10 - Mystical Maze @ 7/1
3.40 - Penny's Boy @ 6/1
4.10 - Secret Millionaire
4.40 - Just Isla
5.10 - Spic 'n' Span

Sorry, didn't note the odds for the last 3. I done a yankee on the first four and this was what Sky Bet were offering, so no doubt you can do much better elsewhere!

Any tips to get a cheaper ticket than paying on the gate?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm also going today. Knew F all about racing but there is a great little program on the racing post website. You simply put in the race and push a button, the race in won and it will tell you who will win.

Can't believe how easy it was. Just in case you want the results, they are:-

2.10 - Frozen Princess @ 10/3
2.40 - Evergreen Forest @ 6/1
3.10 - Mystical Maze @ 7/1
3.40 - Penny's Boy @ 6/1
4.10 - Secret Millionaire
4.40 - Just Isla
5.10 - Spic 'n' Span

Sorry, didn't note the odds for the last 3. I done a yankee on the first four and this was what Sky Bet were offering, so no doubt you can do much better elsewhere!

Any tips to get a cheaper ticket than paying on the gate?

Stand at the top of Wilson's Avenue by the traffic lights with a pair of binoculars

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Winner for TB :moo:

Yup, whole Bloom family was there. They looked pleased as punch. So they should. His horse Sacred Square won the 2.40 by THIRTEEN LENGTHS :ohmy:

Nice also to see the Bloom family sponsoring the 15:40 Harry Bloom Memorial Handicap :bowdown: (bloomin' long Stewards Inquiry after that race tho!)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yup, whole Bloom family was there. They looked pleased as punch. So they should. His horse Sacred Square won the 2.40 by THIRTEEN LENGTHS :ohmy:

Nice also to see the Bloom family sponsoring the 15:40 Harry Bloom Memorial Handicap :bowdown: (bloomin' long Stewards Inquiry after that race tho!)

TB said in the post today he couldn't believe the price of it so went LARGE himself. Probably not on the rails though.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Mr Bloom gave a really good interview before the race saying he really fancied the horse, even after he had spoken so confidently the price drifted.
Thank you Mr Bloom.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Mr Bloom gave a really good interview before the race saying he really fancied the horse, even after he had spoken so confidently the price drifted.
Thank you Mr Bloom.

How many winners (runners even) has Donald McCain had at Brighton ???
Isn't hindsight great :moo:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Jockey rode it out like his life depended on it as well, no easing up in the last furlong like some of them do.
Was good to watch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here