Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3pm Saturday, time for a ceasefire!

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Folks! At 3pm Saturday and the sound of Sussex by the Sea echoing around the Amex :amex: remember...............

Despite whatever feelings we fans have had during the long summer regarding the lack of investment in the squad we will still have 11 players on the pitch, 7 subs and a new manager who all need out support.

Its time to refill your glass with a cold beer (No glass half full etc) at the Amex :drink: and enjoy the 90 minutes of football, backing our team WHATEVER the score/performance. :clap:

The players and manager need to know Saturday we are with them through thick and thin.

Wednesday will be bringing 2000+ fans down and top respect to them, despite their trouble they will be backing their side 110%.

If you want to moan :rant::facepalm::tantrum: about a misplaced pass, The poor decision by the ref or the goal kick that should have been a corner, i beg you STAY AT HOME.

We need to be united as one, one club with one ambition and we must back our boys what ever the weather!

:ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf:

ARE YOU WITH ME????

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Folks! At 3pm Saturday and the sound of Sussex by the Sea echoing around the Amex :amex: remember...............

Despite whatever feelings we fans have had during the long summer regarding the lack of investment in the squad we will still have 11 players on the pitch, 7 subs and a new manager who all need out support.

Its time to refill your glass with a cold beer (No glass half full etc) at the Amex :drink: and enjoy the 90 minutes of football, backing our team WHATEVER the score/performance. :clap:

The players and manager need to know Saturday we are with them through thick and thin.

Wednesday will be bringing 2000+ fans down and top respect to them, despite their trouble they will be backing their side 110%.

If you want to moan :rant::facepalm::tantrum: about a misplaced pass, The poor decision by the ref or the goal kick that should have been a corner, i beg you STAY AT HOME.

We need to be united as one, one club with one ambition and we must back our boys what ever the weather!

:ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf:

ARE YOU WITH ME????

Good words, but,

What if we are 2-0 down after 20 minutes? :facepalm:

It will all unravel!

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Are you new to sport?

No not at all! But i do know the club and players will be aware of the unrest in the fans and as football along with many other sports is built on confidence getting on players backs will not assist the team in any way shape or form.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011

Jeez i pity your kids if they ever make a mistake

Do you take them outside and thrash them with brambles?

I guess your both 2 fans that sit in your seats moaning about the performance of the team, ref, bar staff, stewards, train service and anything else you can think off.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Don't knock the OP - he's spot on. Whatever frustrations we might be feeling HAVE to be put to one side on Saturday, if we're serious about supporting the Albion and helping the lads to three points. We all know the vibe in the crowd affects the players, so let's get behind the team, eh? :thumbsup:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Don t give up the day job as a motivational speaker.
However I am sure 99% of us will be there supporting the Albion till the end (85th ish minute for some)
It is inevitable we will moan about the ref or god forbid we are 2-0 down on 20minutes because we are fans and we want to see our team win and that is the nature of the beast.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jeez i pity your kids if they ever make a mistake

Do you take them outside and thrash them with brambles?

I guess your both 2 fans that sit in your seats moaning about the performance of the team, ref, bar staff, stewards, train service and anything else you can think off.

You've never groaned when we've misplaced a pass when on the attack or given away a suicidal one in defence? Wow.

And you do understand that mega atmosphere against Burnley came after 25 minutes of 20,000 people moaning at the ref?

I suggest a change of job for you.

cheerleader.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bring back Gully's girls.

What if we are three up at half time and I get into an argument at the bar about being short changed for a pint of Harveys only to be shown the price list?

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
You've never groaned when we've misplaced a pass when on the attack or given away a suicidal one in defence? Wow.

And you do understand that mega atmosphere against Burnley came after 25 minutes of 20,000 people moaning at the ref?

I suggest a change of job for you.

View attachment 57096

Oh no I have moaned plenty of times.

However i have never gone into the start of a season with so many people moaning about the lack of investment in a team.

there's a tinderbox atmosphere where it feels the fan base is ready to turn against the team yet many of the moans and groans are not even related to the players that will take to the field saturday and they all need our support 110% without any extra negativity.

You my friend are a prized plum!

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Bring back Gully's girls.

What if we are three up at half time and I get into an argument at the bar about being short changed for a pint of Harveys only to be shown the price list?

Then you are a complete bell end and have issues.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here