Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We won't know until they actually sign!!

BigGaz318

Jul 9, 2012
I don't know about anyone else but i have given up on the speculation on various media threads about who Brighton are going to sign or have made a bid for. We have seen in the past few years that messers Bloom, Burke and Barber play their cards very close to their chest and apart from the odd signing we have little or no idea who and when a player will sign. I am happy with this is some respects because it means that maybe we won't get gazumped by some other parachute payment fuelled club, and instead go about their work quietly trying to get the best players for the club.

Lets be honest they have not done a bad job, i mean nobody had even heard of Ulloa before he landed at the Amex and look what he did for us. Other names that have been a nice surprise are PIG, Orlandi, Noone, Bennett amongst others. Of course there has been the odd dodgy loan signing or at least one that stands out more than any other player in years (Obika!!- what were they thinking???). But thus far i think they have done a good job.

I fully expect there to be some very good signings between now and the end of August, yes i would have liked to see them in early as i am sure Sami would too but i expect to see a couple of names we know and probably a couple of names we don't and i am sure they will do a very good job.

So lets stop all this crap speculation of who we are going to sign and cheer on the the so far assembled squad (this includes you Naylor for all the trouble you create with your so called "scoops") and wait with excitement for some new faces in the blue and white stripes come the end of August which we all hope takes us to the promised land of the Premier League.

UTA

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here