Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What percentage of Albion fans will be really upset by a win on Saturday?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A proper win at that.
Playing Wednesday :lol: off the pitch, 4 or 5 goals.

Imagine (if you can) that victory spurs us on to an unbeaten month and manager awards for Sami.

You'd thing 100% percent of Albion fans would be in cloud 9.
But reading NSC, this week, I can't help thinking many would be absolutely gutted.

FWIW I think the Mongers of Doom will edge this one.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Slightly surprised perhaps, but I seriously can't believe, whatever moans about transfer inactivity, that 99% of people on here would not be absolutely ecstatic if we win 4-0 and are top of the league come 31st August.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Manager of the month? FFS, now we're gonna be screwed in september. That thing is a curse.

Disagree, no one dislikes Sami, whatever criticisms of our recruitment you may agree with - pretty much everyone wants him to do well and would be delighted for him. I think people only start that begrudging a win thing when you get an unpopular manager

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Whatever happens on Sat it'll all be forgotten by the following week

Dec 29, 2011
Although I like a good 'shock' story, I can't help but feel Saturday will go the way a lot of people thinking.. a poor performance followed by a huge binfest on NSC.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We will win I mean loose

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
There is absolutely no doubt that a significant minority are sharpening their knives already and will be disappointed if we win and win well. No question.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A proper win at that.
Playing Wednesday :lol: off the pitch, 4 or 5 goals.

Imagine (if you can) that victory spurs us on to an unbeaten month and manager awards for Sami.

You'd thing 100% percent of Albion fans would be in cloud 9.
But reading NSC, this week, I can't help thinking many would be absolutely gutted.

FWIW I think the Mongers of Doom will edge this one.

Thanks for giving me my morning chuckle.
I would always take a win whatever the circumstances.
Let's hope we can fluke enough wins to get promoted, eh.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Disagree, no one dislikes Sami, whatever criticisms of our recruitment you may agree with - pretty much everyone wants him to do well and would be delighted for him. I think people only start that begrudging a win thing when you get an unpopular manager
I'm curious to know with what you disagree.
Your post has no relevance to anything written in this thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whatever happens on Sat it'll all be forgotten by the following week
Unless we do lose badly, at which point Barber (as people would have seen the inflationary price increases for themselves) and Burke will be more hated than an Ebola outbreak.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anybody that gets upset with a Albion victory on Saturday isn't a true supporter
Even if a few victories early will go totally against everything they have written on here since June.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
If you suffered the mid to late nineties current times are great ... expectation is too high amongst a lot of fans ... get in the real world and enjoy whats happening

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
The squad is a lot better than some are saying (particularly on Argus site). As long as absolutely no-one gets injured, Sami is a good manager and Chicksen is better than he looked at Saints match we should be OK. No worries then!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here