Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost Dog, please help

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Hello NSC.

Please help if you can, it would be enormously helpful for any news on a lost dog.

I know many of you own dogs and am asking the regular dog walkers in Hanover, Kemptown and the area north of that, up to the racecourse & sheepcote Valley to keep a lookout for a small, black, wire-haired terrier cross which went missing from The Level on Tuesday night.
His name is Rory and has white paws and a white chest but my main request is that you just provide information of any sightings as he is quite nervous and likely to run away if approached (PM me or ring the owners number on the poster please).

Rory_Poster[1].jpg

Link to doglost page... http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=73102#.U-NHr1boZz8

Hopefully that will work but I had to register so just in case I'm trying to attach a poster made by the owners.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Thanks Frankie & Brian. Were hoping he'll turn up at his doorstep but any sighting will be a bonus.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
*Awaits Ernest to say he has a dog for sale thread*

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Bounced. Thanks again for reading.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Rory has returned home this afternoon . Great news, now round that off with a good win & good performance please.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good news and a happy ending
naughty Rory

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Great news,how did he return?
He turned up outside his owner's front door about 11 this morning. Very tired and nervous but well and unharmed.
It is really a relief for all of us.
There was a reported sighting in Rottingdean.
Best part was taking all the posters down round Queens Park.
Thanks again for all your kind words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here